Balkan Boys
ive121
Aug 9 2008, 11:38 PM
GMC:er
hey i was wondering if one if you majstore could do a lesson on zajde zajde? i saw this bad A serb dude ripp it up for toshe proeski on pink long ago, i think smak did a cover too? Anyways, im sure alot of people at gmc would appreciate the tune its not just for the balkan people wink.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 13)
Nemanja Filipovi...
Aug 10 2008, 10:45 AM
Singing Instructor
QUOTE (ive121 @ Aug 10 2008, 12:38 AM) *
hey i was wondering if one if you majstore could do a lesson on zajde zajde? i saw this bad A serb dude ripp it up for toshe proeski on pink long ago, i think smak did a cover too? Anyways, im sure alot of people at gmc would appreciate the tune its not just for the balkan people wink.gif

Yeah it is a great tune,but after Tose( Macedonia,RIP Toshe:( ) it is very hard to sing,because he did it the best way possible,and it is very hard song to sing,very hard.But as you sad guitar version could be great,and interesting.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

Participate im my new Crazy Blues Collaboration

+Quote Post
ive121
Aug 10 2008, 04:07 PM
Ya man for sure it would and ya RIP toshe I almost forgot that guy was an amazing singer
i suprised no one else has said anything sad.gif

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Aug 10 2008, 04:21 PM
Instructor
Problem with Zajdi Zajdi might be
cause it has no groove actually,it' rubato all the way.
Which leads to issue with backing track
and different tempos,there is no tempo. smile.gif

RIP Tose,we miss you sad.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
Nemanja Filipovi...
Aug 10 2008, 05:36 PM
Singing Instructor
QUOTE (Muris Varajic @ Aug 10 2008, 05:21 PM) *
Problem with Zajdi Zajdi might be
cause it has no groove actually,it' rubato all the way.
Which leads to issue with backing track
and different tempos,there is no tempo. smile.gif

RIP Tose,we miss you sad.gif

Good point Muris.

--------------------

Participate im my new Crazy Blues Collaboration

+Quote Post
ive121
Aug 10 2008, 06:54 PM
another disapointment, ahhh muris im gonna steal your guitar!!!

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Aug 11 2008, 03:36 PM
Instructor
It can be done of course, maybe a cover from similar to SMAK cover, that would be a treat indeed. But... the tone from Tocak guitar is a monster one, I don't think there's a preset or gear for it. smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
ive121
Aug 12 2008, 01:54 PM
Yess, there is hope ivane brate do it up! ps i loved that macedonian lesson!! was that guitar player in kuku lele?

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Aug 12 2008, 09:27 PM
Instructor
Thanks brate, there is hope laugh.gif

Thanks for the lesson, but I don't know on what player are you referring to. Tocak played in Smak, and Stefanovski played in Leb i Sol (they are still active) and solo.

--------------------

+Quote Post
ive121
Aug 12 2008, 09:39 PM
ah sorry dude i moved to canada when i was three so i mix stuff up i dont really know to well lol
but uh kuku lele was a macedonian band and they did a cover for jovane aswell so i thought mabye that he was from that band. My bad please forgive wink.gif Anyways, do more Serb, Bosnian, whatever else you wanna call that type of music...i refuse to call it turkish influence lol just playin

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Aug 12 2008, 09:57 PM
Instructor
No worries mate. smile.gif

btw feel free to call it Turkish influence, it is a good word, and (besides bad) many good music came from it. wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
ive121
Aug 12 2008, 10:36 PM
ill call it whatever you want, just do more lessons on it!! tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Aug 12 2008, 10:39 PM
Instructor
I'll try, thanks. I think also Muris can do some lessons on this topic, he plays eastern stuff excellento.

--------------------

+Quote Post
ive121
Aug 12 2008, 11:03 PM
i know i think i said something before but he didnt answer me sad.gif awell im still gonna steal his guitar....

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 01:57 PM