2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Congratulations To Your New Board Lian! :d
Hisham Al-Sanea
May 26 2008, 08:45 PM
Instructor
congrats Lian on new board

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
shideru_guitar
May 27 2008, 08:17 PM
GMC:er
in regards to the sweeping lesson, the picking style u used there was new to me !
how do you it?
it helps me because i tried it with my sweeping that i know, and it makes it sound cooler and easier to play!
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif smile.gif cool.gif tongue.gif wink.gif laugh.gif
any help would be nice
sid

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
There is someone who cares for us and He is not willing that any should die but all come to know Him; and He is the Almighty God :D

LOTS OF HARD WORK AND PRACTICE AS WELL AS GOD'S HELP MADE ME ACHIEVE WHAT I AM :D

:p

+Quote Post
Luciana Segovia
May 28 2008, 12:00 AM
Singing Instructor
Congrats Lian!!!!!!!!
cool.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 05:06 PM