2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Finally Saw The New Star Wars!
Todd Simpson
Apr 12 2016, 04:45 PM
GMC:er
The good news is that you can play the entire campaign in one weekend. Just rent it from REDBOX (those red kiosks) its 3 bux a day and you can return it monday and be done. Bam smile.gif

Todd

QUOTE (SirJamsalot @ Apr 9 2016, 08:23 PM) *
Nooooooooooooooooooo!!!
Don't get me started!!!!!! haha.

I'm a recovering World of Warcraft addict - Every hour spent skinning, mining, jewelcrafting, questing, raiding - was an hour not playing! This looks very tempting... dang you....

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Apr 16 2016, 04:00 PM
GMC:er
GAME OF THRONES (Video Game) from Telltale Games, not the new RGP game.

I played all the way through this three times to make sure, but basically you can't change the ending no matter what choices you make in the game. It's one of those "choose your story" type games. I played the way I wanted to and got the result of

16% of players played the way you did, with UNWAVERING CONVICTION.

The game company owns up to the fact that you can't change the ending and says it's really more about showing you about yourself and how you would act in situations with no real win where someone is going to get hurt or killed no matter what. So it's really a test of character. And it only cost $5 smile.gif As a GOT fan I really enjoyed it. Check it out of you want a little GOT before the series. You play as HOUSE FORESTER.

PS3/PS4/XBOX variations

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:31 PM