2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Stevie Ray Vaughan
The Uncreator
Jun 14 2009, 03:27 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Stevie is definitely the king of blues to me, Dirty Pool is just awesome, as are songs like Texas Flood. Outstanding, visceral, passionate momentum unrivaled and never surpassed. But the Blues is still quite alive. Though SRV to me is the best, there are alot of amazing blues players out there today. Especially in some of the posted videos.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jesse
Jun 14 2009, 04:01 PM
GMC:er
Blues Boy King!:D

Jesse!
Robben Ford!
Buddy Guy!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Don't just play it. Feel it!

+Quote Post
Staffy
Jun 25 2009, 05:51 AM
Learning Tone Master
Nah, the Blues is not dead. There are a lot of amazing players out there, some of them we never heard about. I was watching Gary Moore in Berlin earlier this year, and that was flat out amazing. (he plays anything great btw.) Besides all the other great players already mentioned, I will add Robert Cray and definitely Jeff Healey (R.I.P) who was an outstanding guitarist that unfortunately died by cancer last year.

--------------------

Guitars: Ibanez AM-200, Ibanez GB-10, Fender Stratocaster Classic Player, Warmouth Custom Built, Suhr Classic Strat, Gibson Les Paul Standard 2003, Ibanez steel-string
Amps: Fender Hot Rod Deluxe, Marshall JMP 2103, AER 60
Effects: BOSS DD-20, Danelectro Trans. Overdrive, TC-Electronics G-Major, Dunlop Wah-wah, Original SansAmp, BOSS DD-2
Music by Staffy can be found at: Staffay at MySpace

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 01:59 PM