3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Pictures Of Sorrow
The Uncreator
Sep 17 2007, 09:46 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Ok, first off, im not some weird guy who likes to look at pictures of really sad things or anything, i asked this on another forum and they took it kinda...uh...wrong i guess.

Anyway, for the second art show im required to enter in my school, we have to do an "Image And Word Association" where basically we write a very small summary like story and draw a picture to go with it.

Here is my idea. The "Story" is:

'What Would You Die For?'

Thats the working title, and basically the summary explains how most people dont know if they can find something worth dying for, whether it be a belief, an ideal, or another person, but in the right place at the right time they know if they could, and in many cases go along with it.

The picture is gonna be (and this is where i need help finding a photo or picture of this), a woman crying looking down at a man dying in her arms, it could be her husband, friend, or brother, he is shot and basically, he doesnt live, and there is a background picture of someone with a gun running away and a cop chasing after him. the idea is the man took a bullet in place of the woman, he gave his life for hers.

I just need a photo of someone holding another person in there arms, it doesnt have to be super specific, if there super happy in the picture, thats fine, its the figures im after, i can make them sad (that sounds weird), i know this is an odd request but ive searched relentlessley and cant find anything.

I know this is a weird request, but GMC usually has answers to all my requests so here i am. Any help is very sincerly appreciated. smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ryan
Sep 17 2007, 09:54 AM
GMC:er
Hey i have pictures of me and my Girlfriend, if that could work, were super happy in theme. I dont kno wabout me laying in her arms. but there is some figures for you. I can find one close enough.

Are you looking for full body shots?? Cus these are like half bodies sort of. I do have one with her holding me. I dont know what it looks like yet, cus she is sending it to me. i can just go ahead and send it to you, and you can tell me if you can use it or not.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Ryan: Sep 17 2007, 09:57 AM

--------------------
“Obey the principles without being bound by them.”

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Sep 17 2007, 10:02 AM
Ill use anything, that should work fine, i just need this stuff to get some creative juices flowing.

Also, if you dont want me to to use your actual faces, let me know, so i can change them or soemthing.

But yeah, either post them here or send them to me at

[email protected]

+Quote Post
Ryan
Sep 17 2007, 10:06 AM
Dude you can use our actual faces, but i only have 1 requirment. You need to scan the photo that you draw, and send it to me biggrin.gif.

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Sep 17 2007, 10:10 AM
laugh.gif

No problem Man!

I should have a finished copy 5-7 days after i get the pictures, maybe sooner smile.gif

+Quote Post
Ryan
Sep 17 2007, 10:15 AM
Alright dude, heres some photos. There more close up pics. Just different ones, and also there in sketch form, using her webcam type thing. If you need better dude, i can get you alot better full clear pics, maybe even more of the bodies tomorrow if need be.

Just needed, to add. I hate my smile. and also. We like to be dumb taking pics so sorry dude.

This post has been edited by Ryan: Sep 17 2007, 10:16 AM

Attached image(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Sep 17 2007, 10:24 AM
Excellent!

The 2nd and 3rd ones should do fantastic!
I like the 3rd alot, it leaves me lots of space!

Seriously thanks, my art teacher is all over me to do really good on this!
Ill start on this after my school gets out tomorrow, and im gonna draw the figures of you guys tonight, some basic manequins to get me started.

Ill post up the finished copys hopefully within the next week! smile.gif

*EDIT*

If i get lucky enough, and make it to the art show, they also post the original picture i drew it from so people can see where i started, so you and your girlfriend might be hanging up in an art show! smile.gif

This post has been edited by The Uncreator: Sep 17 2007, 10:26 AM

+Quote Post
Ryan
Sep 17 2007, 10:27 AM
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Sep 17 2007, 04:24 AM) *
Excellent!

The 2nd and 3rd ones should do fantastic!
I like the 3rd alot, it leaves me lots of space!

Seriously thanks, my art teacher is all over me to do really good on this!
Ill start on this after my school gets out tomorrow, and im gonna draw the figures of you guys tonight, some basic manequins to get me started.

Ill post up the finished copys hopefully with the next week! smile.gif

Awesome man. I cant wait to see the finished product, and also. If you need a sort of more clear picture, or anythign specific that could help you. Just let me know.

And dont forget to use our faces biggrin.gif haha. Sorry I just think its cool someone drawing us. I drew myself, and her onetime, it was damn good, for being a sucky ass artist.

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Sep 17 2007, 10:29 AM
Actually any more pictures you have of you in her arms, clear or like the ones above will be VERY useful, we are requird to do about 10 sketches before a final drawing, but im porbabaly gonna do about 15 or 20 for this one, so basically the more picture the better!

+Quote Post
Ayen
Sep 17 2007, 10:36 AM
Could you do me a favor and post the mannequin sketches, if it's not too much trouble? I've actually decided to pick up drawing again, but I'm not doing too good with frames. Simple stick figures haven't worked too well.

Ryan, you and your girlfriend look extremely happy. Keep it that way, eh?

Good luck with this Uncreator, knowing your skill, it should come out awesome.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Sep 17 2007, 10:40 AM
Yeah, i can post the mannequin sketches, no problem. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Ryan
Sep 17 2007, 10:42 AM
QUOTE (Ayen @ Sep 17 2007, 04:36 AM) *
Could you do me a favor and post the mannequin sketches, if it's not too much trouble? I've actually decided to pick up drawing again, but I'm not doing too good with frames. Simple stick figures haven't worked too well.

Ryan, you and your girlfriend look extremely happy. Keep it that way, eh?

Good luck with this Uncreator, knowing your skill, it should come out awesome.

Thanks man. We are very happy together, and im gonna make damn sure it stays that way.

QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Sep 17 2007, 04:29 AM) *
Actually any more pictures you have of you in her arms, clear or like the ones above will be VERY useful, we are requird to do about 10 sketches before a final drawing, but im porbabaly gonna do about 15 or 20 for this one, so basically the more picture the better!

Ill get some more of those tomorrow when I sneak to see her. Ill do like 5 more or something, just some random ones. Ill try to get more of a body picture to.

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Sep 17 2007, 10:49 AM
@ Ayen

I highly reccomend these

http://www.amazon.com/Dynamic-Anatomy-Expa...4255&sr=8-1

http://www.amazon.com/Dynamic-Figure-Drawi...4514&sr=1-1

Fantastic book, shows the elements to making human frames, skeletal and muscle systems, i studied this alot, and i still do, i steal it from my art teacher every so often actually, maybe i should just buy it smile.gif

Anyway, this a good way to see everything from hair, hands, hips, human shapes, eyes, noses, faces, feet, legs ANY part of a body.

Helped me alot.

This post has been edited by The Uncreator: Sep 17 2007, 10:51 AM

+Quote Post
Ryan
Sep 17 2007, 10:50 AM
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Sep 17 2007, 04:49 AM) *
@ Ayen

I highly reccomend this

http://www.amazon.com/Dynamic-Anatomy-Expa...4255&sr=8-1

Fantastic book, shows the elements to making human frames, skeletal and muscle systems, i studied this alot, and i still do, i steal it from my art teacher every so often actually, maybe i should just buy it smile.gif

Anyway, this a good way to see everything from hair, hands, hips, human shapes, eyes, noses, faces, feet, legs ANY part of a body.

Helped me alot.

Hey Uncreator, do you mind posting a picture you drew, or something?? I want to see how well you can draw. NO matter what though IM gonna like this picture, because it stands for so much more than just to look at.

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Sep 17 2007, 10:56 AM
"The Order Of The Rose, 2007"

"Retribution Through The Ages, 2007"

"The Amaranth, 2007"

"The Way Of The Warrior Concept, 2006/ 2007"

"God Of The Cold White Silence, 2005"

"The Journey Of The Butterfly Sketch, 2007"

MOst of the ones i have on my computer ill add my finished ones later hoepfully. well the first one is finished, im afraid to touch it actually laugh.gif

(Oh and in the 5th one, i have NO idea what the hell she is holding, i got carried away and cant remember what it was supposed to be, a gunf or some kind of weapon i think, everyone asks me "what the hell is that?" )

This post has been edited by The Uncreator: Sep 17 2007, 11:05 AM

+Quote Post
Ayen
Sep 17 2007, 11:00 AM
Thanks Uncreator, I'll definitely be getting those books the next time I'm at Barnes and Noble.

Ryan, I wish you and your girlfriend the best of luck.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
SLASH91
Sep 17 2007, 11:05 AM
Wow man; your good ohmy.gif

--------------------

"Remember to live, eat, sleep and breathe music for the mind, play from your heart and never be swayed by the current trends"-
Rusty Cooley

My gear:

Marshall Valvstate
Digitech Distortion Factory
Jackson RR24 (Randy Rhoads)
Ibanez RG2550e
A ripoff brand acoustic guitar
and a Yamaha Classical guitar :)

+Quote Post
Ryan
Sep 17 2007, 11:06 AM
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Sep 17 2007, 04:56 AM) *
MOst of the ones i have on my computer ill add my finished ones later hoepfully. well the first one is finished, im afraid to touch it actually laugh.gif

(Oh and in the 5th one, i have NO idea what the hell she is holding, i got carried away and cant remember what it was supposed to be, a gunf or some kind of weapon i think, everyone asks me "what the hell is that?" )

That fifth one looks like a Gauntlet type of weapon. And those by the way, are very nice pictures. Cant wait to see this finished product fo us.

QUOTE (Ayen @ Sep 17 2007, 05:00 AM) *
Thanks Uncreator, I'll definitely be getting those books the next time I'm at Barnes and Noble.

Ryan, I wish you and your girlfriend the best of luck.

Thank you Ayen.

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Sep 17 2007, 11:10 AM
QUOTE (Ryan @ Sep 17 2007, 06:06 AM) *
And those by the way, are very nice pictures. Cant wait to see this finished product of us.

Thanks, and in a few days i should have the sketch of those pictures, the way they look in the pictures, and chances are since im an obsessed Luis Royo fan you and girlfriend might have some cool tattoos just for fun! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Ryan
Sep 17 2007, 11:17 AM
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Sep 17 2007, 05:10 AM) *
Thanks, and in a few days i should have the sketch of those pictures, the way they look in the pictures, and chances are since im an obsessed Luis Royo fan you and girlfriend might have some cool tattoos just for fun! biggrin.gif

Lol nothing on the face lol, you should do it both ways. A real life type of one, and one with tattoos.

--------------------

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 11:50 AM