What Are Your 2021 Musical Goals?
PosterBoy
Jan 17 2021, 09:53 AM
Learning Roadie
Mine?

I know I'm a person that makes plans and doesn't follow through for various reasons, but I want to release an EP this year, I have a friend just about to release their 3rd album and another friend who is releasing her 1st single.

Funny thing I kind of helped with her single even if she didn't use my ideas and stuff. Then I got a little bitter and was like, she can't even play guitar in time, all the hard work was done by other people. I then shut myself up.
She wrote the song and was wise enough to get other people on board to help. Rather than struggle and give up which is my normal approach, I think I'll use hers.

Struggle with drum programming, use a basic drum track and pay someone to record drums, same with bass, and probably mixing and mastering too.

I'd love to do it all myself but I'd love to have a finished EP even more.

I'll be back in my mentoring with Gab to help shape the songs as I write them and pre-production them.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 18 2021, 01:07 AM
GMC:er
I joined a German metal band called ARKASA in 2020. I'd played a guest lead for the main writers other band DARKNESS LIGHT and then he formed this band and asked me to join. I've honestly wanted to play in a German Metal band for some time now. The metal scene in Germany is vibrant. Tons of bands, tons of cool music. The USA still has a metal scene but it's a big more underground. We are working on our second song now and I"m doing the editing and color correction on the music video.

My goal for 2021 is to complete this music video and see the single released and put together the rest of the album and have it picked up by a German record label for distribution. The vocalist on our new song is DAVID REECE from the German Metal Band ACCEPT. So I'm stoked!!

Here is our facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/arkasa.official/
Here is the teaser vid for our first single.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
Jan 19 2021, 12:40 PM
Learning Roadie
Nice, Todd, it's healthy to have a decent outlet for your music, and you need to be heard more!

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 03:13 PM