14 Pages V  « < 12 13 14  
The Day And Night Video Collab, Instructor/students Video Collaboration
Darius Wave
Dec 25 2013, 04:17 PM
Instructor
Great that You decided to join Mert! smile.gif Maybe You'll find a way to bring some vid next time biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mertay
Dec 25 2013, 05:33 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Dec 25 2013, 03:17 PM) *
Great that You decided to join Mert! smile.gif Maybe You'll find a way to bring some vid next time biggrin.gif

Thanks smile.gif I have a short "to buy list" that I have to finish first but later on I'll make a topic for some equipment/approach recommendations from ou guys smile.gif I dislike and don't use smartphones and the camera's I have are old and don't have much disk space to record stuff comfortable (nor the video quality needed).

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Dec 26 2013, 05:20 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
QUOTE (Mertay @ Dec 25 2013, 05:33 PM) *
Thanks smile.gif I have a short "to buy list" that I have to finish first but later on I'll make a topic for some equipment/approach recommendations from ou guys smile.gif I dislike and don't use smartphones and the camera's I have are old and don't have much disk space to record stuff comfortable (nor the video quality needed).

Do you maybe have a webcam on your computer?
Those are pretty much built in and advanced nowadays and allow you to record with pretty good quality and comfortable.

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Mertay
Dec 26 2013, 05:41 PM
QUOTE (Bogdan Radovic @ Dec 26 2013, 04:20 PM) *
Do you maybe have a webcam on your computer?
Those are pretty much built in and advanced nowadays and allow you to record with pretty good quality and comfortable.

Desktop user sad.gif I guess its a personality thing, latest photo I have on my facebook is almost from a year ago...this was (I think) also the first solo I ever shared on web smile.gif I'll probably get an external webcam, don't want to buy the most affordable ones so delaying this just a little bit smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Dec 26 2013, 06:39 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
Great work on this collab guys!, Congrats for the huge turnout and thanks for all your hard work putting it all together as well as the kind words.

Cheers!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 26 2013, 08:11 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Mertay @ Dec 25 2013, 11:46 AM) *
I shared this video on a local guitar forum, everybody is pretty impressed smile.gif

hehehe cool to know it! It's a very cool video! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
VilleFIN
Dec 27 2013, 09:11 AM
Tone Seeker
Super video ! Thanks to instructors and other students wink.gif

+Quote Post
tonyk
Dec 27 2013, 11:22 AM
Great work to put all those takes together. Thank-you.Over 8min and still enjoyable to hear.Well done all

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Dec 27 2013, 02:02 PM
Instructor
Thanx for Your takes Tonyk and WeePee. Really cool adds to this collab smile.gif

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Dec 27 2013, 06:38 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
Man! I can remember some collabs that had hardly any participation. Now they are taking off like wildfire! It's so great to see so many awesome takes in this and other collabs lately. Great work everyone! Lets keep it up! GMC Rocks! cool.gif

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Dec 27 2013, 07:25 PM
Learning Rock Star
Well done and played, everyone. And thanks for the comments, Darius, Gabriel and Cosmin.

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 27 2013, 10:42 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Dec 27 2013, 06:25 PM) *
Well done and played, everyone. And thanks for the comments, Darius, Gabriel and Cosmin.

Always a pleasure man! Thanks for participating and making this possible!

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Dec 29 2013, 01:45 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (AK Rich @ Dec 27 2013, 06:38 PM) *
Man! I can remember some collabs that had hardly any participation. Now they are taking off like wildfire! It's so great to see so many awesome takes in this and other collabs lately. Great work everyone! Lets keep it up! GMC Rocks! cool.gif

I think it's because there was a bit too much going on at the same time and not every one could made it. Now we had joint our forces to make GMC compositions and get everybody in the right place and time smile.gif That's awesome smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 30 2013, 11:23 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Dec 29 2013, 01:45 PM) *
I think it's because there was a bit too much going on at the same time and not every one could made it. Now we had joint our forces to make GMC compositions and get everybody in the right place and time smile.gif That's awesome smile.gif

Good point here from Darius smile.gif I also think that these collabs are far more interactive and gather everyone like moths to a flame biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

14 Pages V  « < 12 13 14
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 05:58 PM