> HEY MAN, I really need your help...

...the thing is, I need you to start progressing faster then ever, but to achieve that I need your help:

* Don't know where to start? Just pm me and we will sort it out directly, I am online every day.

* Join My Army. Sounds aggressive? It is! We can study anything from the most fearsome picking techniques to bombastic songwriting. A medal of honor awaits the brave. Seriously, this is an opportunity for you to get a personalised learning experience...what are you waiting for?!

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Finally I want to tell you a secret. Nah I changed my mind - pm me instead ;)

Fuebob's Thread, for Gab's Army
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 18 2016, 08:11 PM
Instructor
Hi Fuebob! Welcome to Gab's Army, before we start, I need some more info about you:

- How many time have you been playing guitar?
- Favorite guitarists, bands and musicians.
- What are your guitar goals?
- How would you like to you see yourself in 5 years (related to music and guitar)?
- How many time can you play guitar each day?
- Do you have playing live experience?
- Which are your strong and weak points with guitar?
- What do you know about music theory?
- Share here audios and videos that reflect your current playing.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Fuebob
Mar 20 2016, 10:06 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
Hi my friend !

Here are my answers :

- How many time have you been playing guitar?
9 years

- Favorite guitarists, bands and musicians.
What a hard question to answer smile.gif
My favorite bands are : Avenged Sevenfold, Metallica, Iron Maiden, Bullet For My Valentine, Dream Theater Trivium, sum 41 and TesseracT
My favorite guitarist is Synyster Gates from Avenged Sevenfold
My favorites musicians are also Jimmy Sullivan (ex Avenged Sevenfold), Jacky Vincent (ex Falling in Reverse), James Hetfield (Metallica), Adrian Smith (Iron Maiden), Carlos Santana, Django Reinhardt, John Petrucci (Dream Theater) and Dave Brownsound (Sum 41).

- What are your guitar goals?
I would love to be able to sweep picking and shred with precision, i would like to improve the feeling i give to my solos, and I would like to know more about theory for example : if I have a solo, how do I know exactly with theory what chord would sound awesome on this solo.

- How would you like to you see yourself in 5 years (related to music and guitar)?
I'm already creating my own songs on my DAW, in five years I would love to release good quality EP, or albums. I would like to be "advanced" if possible in 5 years.

- How many time can you play guitar each day?
Around 30 minutes minimum, up to 2 hours maximum

- Do you have playing live experience?
I've played with my previous band at Backstage O'Sullivans at Paris and also at Gibus at Paris. Each time on stage in front of a public of 200 people. I've also played more minors stage like Pub ADK, File7.

- Which are your strong and weak points with guitar?
My main strong point is the speed. I can play down stroke speed riffs.
My weak point, I think, is my creativity, and the fact i'm not using all my fingers everytime while soloing (I've learned to play alone so i maybe miss some things).

- What do you know about music theory?
I know the basic theory : i know the notes on the guitar, i know the intervals for major and minor scale and only a bit of modes (dorian phrygian, etc).
I need to know more about theory when composing. I'm often wondering "What are the good chords for playing on this scale?" or "I have these chords, so what scale should I play on?"

- Share here audios and videos that reflect your current playing.
I've attached Three audios :
Thrashy is a music I've written in the style of Metallica (not finished)
All Insane is a heavy metal (80's) song I've written last year
Edge Of The Clown is another song i've started but it's not yet finished.

I'm also giving you this link of me playing a song lesson I've created years ago for a website :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIt7hpLUaJo

For the four items i've given to you, all guitars, bass and drums are made by me smile.gif

Hope this is enough. Have a great moment mate !
Fuebz.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Attached File(s)
Attached File  All_Insane.mp3 ( 9.09MB ) Number of downloads: 77
Attached File  Edge_Of_The_Clown.mp3 ( 6.62MB ) Number of downloads: 72
Attached File  Thrashy.mp3 ( 3.57MB ) Number of downloads: 66

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 21 2016, 02:08 PM
Instructor
Hi mate, thanks for all this info! Your rhythm playing is really good!

Let's start with this plan. Please lear each lesson and practice it at a tempo that you can play everything tight and clean. Increase it gradually. Share a take in 5 days and we'll decide if you need some other easier or trickier lessons to improve your playing.

- Warming up (5 minutes)

https://youtu.be/1XsLRQFV7rY

- Alternate Picking (20 minutes)

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Altern...king-workout-3/

- Sweep Picking (20 minutes):

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/solo-guit...picking-lesson/

- Bending / Vibrato (20 minutes)

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/BB-King-Blues/

- Theory (15 minutes)

Dedicate some time to read one of these topics each day: LINK. Let me know every time you have a question. In some weeks we can start analyzing music that you like to expand your composing skills. Deal?

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Fuebob
Mar 21 2016, 03:24 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
Deal !

I'm starting right away!

And now, let's move on to massages. biggrin.gif

Fuebz.

+Quote Post
Fuebob
Mar 22 2016, 11:58 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
Little update,

The alternate picking lesson is hard and the sweep picking one is very hard.
Though, il will focus on this.

Keep you updated, I'll post asap when i'm able to play this

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 22 2016, 02:51 PM
Instructor
Don't rush, practice at a slow tempo.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Fuebob
Mar 29 2016, 09:50 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
Yo Gab,

I won't take a rec for now because i'm too bad for make it correctly but i will work a lot in the shadow !

Only the bb king blues is ok for a rec soon.

I keep you posted

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 30 2016, 01:27 PM
Instructor
Hi mate, thanks for the update. Feel free to share here some takes at a slower tempo to let me check if there is anything related to your technique to adjust. REC requires takes at the normal tempo of the lesson but here you can share slower takes.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 12:54 PM