Me, Patrik Jezierski :d
Patrik Jezierski
Mar 23 2008, 06:49 PM
GMC:er
Hey guys!
Just recently posted a video on youtube. And i would like to hear what you guys think of it. smile.gif
It,s a solo in C minor from a Death metal song ala In Flames/The Haunted that I wrote called Far from fallen.
The solo contains many influenced parts, I don't know if you'll hear it but the first riff is influenced by the last riff in Marcus Lavendells "Evening Blues" solo lesson. And there is also some dream theater influenced patterns. And there is also some patterns thats influenced by Oziel Zinho who has a lot of videos on youtube.

*EDIT* Please say your thoughts concerning the solo smile.gif there's some small timing "mistakes" in the solo in this version because I only took one take on the solo. Can make the solo more tight if you think that the "mistakes" are to big tongue.gif

here's the link:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-BfwHKIPZQ

if you want to hear the whole song just click the link below. And play the song from the list.

www.myspace.com/patrikjezierski

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Patrik Jezierski: Mar 23 2008, 07:42 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Tuubsu
Mar 23 2008, 07:00 PM
I for one ain't a death metal expert in anyway, but I liked it especially the beginning of the solo, it had kinda "floating" feeling which I like a lot. smile.gif

Oh! and I've gotten banned so many times that I say maybe you should change the language your using in the second paragraph of you opening message... wink.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Anyone can learn to play fast, like anyone can learn to type quickly. But not everyone can write a book.
- Yngwie J. Malmsteen

Idols:

Jason Becker (ex-Cacophony, ex-David Lee Roth, Solo)
Marty Friedman (ex-Cacophony, ex-Megadeth, Solo)
Niccolo Paganini (Solo)
Eddie Van Halen (Van Halen....Duh!)
Frederic Chopin (Solo)

+Quote Post
Pablo Vazquez
Mar 23 2008, 07:08 PM
Instructor
Hey man!! Congrats, that´s really great!! wink.gif

--------------------
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post
Patrik Jezierski
Mar 23 2008, 07:39 PM
QUOTE (Tuubsu @ Mar 23 2008, 07:00 PM) *
I for one ain't a death metal expert in anyway, but I liked it especially the beginning of the solo, it had kinda "floating" feeling which I like a lot. smile.gif

Oh! and I've gotten banned so many times that I say maybe you should change the language your using in the second paragraph of you opening message... wink.gif

thanks man!
oh really? well I don't know any other way to explain it, guess I could change it into mistakes tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Patrik Jezierski
Mar 23 2008, 07:40 PM
QUOTE (Pablo Vazquez @ Mar 23 2008, 07:08 PM) *
Hey man!! Congrats, that´s really great!! wink.gif

Thanks man, really appreciates it! =)

+Quote Post
Nick Kellie
Mar 23 2008, 07:50 PM
Instructor
you have a great touch and your playing sounds great Patrik - keep on doing what you're doing!

+Quote Post
Patrik Jezierski
Mar 24 2008, 02:44 AM
QUOTE (Nick Kellie @ Mar 23 2008, 07:50 PM) *
you have a great touch and your playing sounds great Patrik - keep on doing what you're doing!

thanks alot Kellie! that really busted up my confidence smile.gif

+Quote Post
Trond Vold
Mar 24 2008, 12:56 PM
Instructor
I liked it smile.gif You made a deathmetal solo sound tasteful. Well done!

--------------------
Guitars: Schecter Stiletto Classic, Jackson SLSMG, Ibanez RG-380 Japan, Gibson Les Paul Studio

Amp: Marshall JMP-1 -> Rocktron Velocity 100 -> Marshall JCM-900 Lead 4x12

FX and stomps: T.C Electronics G-Sharp, Korg SDD-1200, Emma Transmorgrifier, BYOC Tribooster, GGG Green Ringer, Dinosaur Overdrive, Voodoo Lab SuperFuzz, Sovtek Bassballs, Line6 Tap Tremolo, EHX Screaming Bird.

My Instructor Board!

My Myspace!

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Mar 24 2008, 02:54 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Sound great to me wink.gif Though I'm not death metal expert wink.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Patrik Jezierski
Mar 24 2008, 07:42 PM
QUOTE (Trond Vold @ Mar 24 2008, 12:56 PM) *
I liked it smile.gif You made a deathmetal solo sound tasteful. Well done!

thanks man! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Eat-Sleep-andJam
Mar 25 2008, 03:04 AM
It was really good to say the least. biggrin.gif What I like about is 1.Its very clean 2. nothing is rushed 3. every looks very fluid 4. it displays your technique nicely ! smile.gif

Nice 1 tongue.gif

--------------------
Join Me On the Lyrics Board !

"Find something worth dying for...

...And live for it"
-The Uncreator

+Quote Post
Danilo Capezzuto
Mar 26 2008, 02:04 PM
Instructor
Bravo!

--------------------
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post
Patrik Jezierski
Mar 26 2008, 03:45 PM
thanks everybody! smile.gif really apreciates all your kind words smile.gif

+Quote Post
Tuubsu
Mar 26 2008, 04:14 PM
The beginning is great(as is the whole thing) I favourited it now! smile.gif

btw. is that a scalloped fretboard or do my eyes suck?

--------------------
Anyone can learn to play fast, like anyone can learn to type quickly. But not everyone can write a book.
- Yngwie J. Malmsteen

Idols:

Jason Becker (ex-Cacophony, ex-David Lee Roth, Solo)
Marty Friedman (ex-Cacophony, ex-Megadeth, Solo)
Niccolo Paganini (Solo)
Eddie Van Halen (Van Halen....Duh!)
Frederic Chopin (Solo)

+Quote Post
Nemanja Filipovi...
Mar 26 2008, 07:11 PM
Singing Instructor
well played man...very clean...smile.gif and that timing mistakes are very small,I didn't hear them at all...smile.gif

--------------------
Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

Participate im my new Crazy Blues Collaboration

+Quote Post
Patrik Jezierski
Mar 26 2008, 09:36 PM
QUOTE (Tuubsu @ Mar 26 2008, 04:14 PM) *
The beginning is great(as is the whole thing) I favourited it now! smile.gif

btw. is that a scalloped fretboard or do my eyes suck?

Thanks man!
No your eyes seems to work biggrin.gif yeah the neck is scalloped, did it myself for about a month ago smile.gif
check out theese pictures on the link below. smile.gif www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_forum/index.php?showtopic=11998&pid=150176&mode=threaded&start=#entry150176

+Quote Post
Patrik Jezierski
Mar 26 2008, 09:40 PM
QUOTE (Nemanja @ Mar 26 2008, 07:11 PM) *
well played man...very clean...smile.gif and that timing mistakes are very small,I didn't hear them at all...smile.gif

Thanks man smile.gif ohh neat! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 10:12 AM