Guitar Masterclass App Ios/android
LedZep84
Oct 6 2018, 10:16 AM
GMC:er
Hi Kristofer,

I've been a joined GMC several times and I really like the possibiities. But I am wondering if there will be an App for IOS/ Android in the near future? huh.gif

Regards,
Simon.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Oct 6 2018, 12:44 PM
GMC Founder
I would certainly love that. However before we can get there we need to have a fully responsive website ( meaning we need the website to be optimised for all mobile units). When this is done I will be looking to take GMC to new places, including Apps for ios/Android.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Oct 6 2018, 06:32 PM
GMC:er
Once we have an IOS/ANDROID app for GMC I predict it will be the "Golden Age" of Guitar Master Class. We will be able to reach billions of players who have mobile devices but who don't have a desktop/laptop. There are more mobile devices right now than there are people on our little planet. Sadly, they can't easily access all this great content and this great community. I think it will usher in a new age of learning and community that will know no limits. A truly Global and thriving community of musicians who support each other and learn from each other.

Can't wait smile.gif

Todd
l
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Oct 6 2018, 07:44 AM) *
I would certainly love that. However before we can get there we need to have a fully responsive website ( meaning we need the website to be optimised for all mobile units). When this is done I will be looking to take GMC to new places, including Apps for ios/Android.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:46 PM