8 Pages V  « < 6 7 8  
Phil66's Bootcamp, Glory Awaits!!
Phil66
Mar 31 2020, 07:28 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
Wow, the Florida move came out of the blue, to me anyway. All the best with your new location buddy. smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
MY CURRENT REVISION FOLDER

MY CURRENT BOOTCAMP LESSON

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

“Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in installments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.”
Israelmore Ayivor
[color="#000000"][/color]
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Phil66
Apr 2 2020, 09:00 PM
Take 1 up for scrutiny Sarge. 120/140/160/180bpm

https://youtu.be/xWVS33tPAYo

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

“Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in installments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.”
Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Yesterday, 05:09 AM
GMC:er
This is good Soldier!!! I really want to see you loop this. It makes a great looping lick. Just pick a speed and play the lick on loop. It gives the hand time to get used to it. I think there may be a bit more speed hiding in those fingers as well. Here is your chance to push 200!

Sarge

QUOTE (Phil66 @ Apr 2 2020, 04:00 PM) *
Take 1 up for scrutiny Sarge. 120/140/160/180bpm

https://youtu.be/xWVS33tPAYo

+Quote Post
Phil66
Yesterday, 08:37 PM

Take 2 Sarge, same BPMs as take 1 but this time two notes per beat so effectively double the speed but a little trickier with the second note not having a metronome click.

https://youtu.be/muBhdEwyPpE

Cheers

Cadet Phil

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  « < 6 7 8
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 4th April 2020 - 06:05 AM