Denial Fiend, Death Thrash Assault!
VinceG
May 11 2008, 11:33 AM
GMC:er

I'm never a fan of Death/Thrash because of the crappy bands that are rising these past few years, well this is mainly because of Deathchain. I know a few great once back in the day like Incubus, Morbid Saint, Cancer. But now, after finding this gem over at the Archives, I can now properly say that this genre had been reborn once again. Denial Fiend's Death/Thrash assault is a talent to be behold of. Great thrashing riffs from Sam Williams who I am surprised since he usually plays Punk, combine that with Kam Lee's destruction on vocal work and you got yourself a Super Group that is actually Super. You got Kam Lee from Massacre, Mantas and Death; Curtis Beeson on drums that was also in Massacre; Terry Buttler on bass who also played in Massacre, Death, and Six Feet Under; and Sam Williams on Guitar who played in Massacre.

So in a way Denial Fiend is Massacre for the 21st century, and they are ready to slaughter all those who dare to call them less than stellar.

So check out there space and thrash your head open because this band is nothing but destructive!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by VinceG: May 11 2008, 11:39 AM

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

My Last.fm account. View it for all the terrible music I play on a daily basis
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Nemanja Filipovi...
May 11 2008, 11:46 AM
Singing Instructor
Uh,they are hevy,thanks for sharing.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

Participate im my new Crazy Blues Collaboration

+Quote Post
VinceG
May 11 2008, 11:52 AM
Yep.

I love how they actually have gang shouts ala thrash metal and put it into great use w/ the growls. Amazing!

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

My Last.fm account. View it for all the terrible music I play on a daily basis

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
May 11 2008, 01:32 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
This is just cool, Haven't heard of these guys before, thanks for the link!

+Quote Post
RIP Dime
May 11 2008, 03:23 PM
Wow, really badass, nice find!

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Pablo Vazquez
May 11 2008, 10:34 PM
Instructor
Nice find!! Thanks for sharing man!!

--------------------
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 01:58 PM