3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Self Mood-depressed
JVM
Jul 6 2007, 08:39 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Jul 6 2007, 12:43 PM) *
Personally I feel you should'nt need to work out to get girls!Honestly,i dont think any girl is worth getting worked up so much over - and vice versa for girls who like a guy so much !

When I was younger i used to worry about six packs and muscles etc, but honestly it just doesent count for much! If you happy in yourself, girls dig that the most ! wink.gif

It's true that girls dig happiness and confidence probably more than anything, but working out is still definitely something you should do. Not for the chicks and big muscles, but for your own personal health. Seriously, the difference between being overweight (as I used to be) and in shape is huge. You feel so much better and healthier. Even just as you lose weight you start to feel like, well #*$@ it, I didn't I do this before? Looking better and getting a confidence boost is just a secondary thing.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
preownedguitar
Jul 6 2007, 08:41 PM
GMC:er
All I'm going to say is, your 14... You've got time. ALOT of time. Have fun, be young, it will change for better or worse.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Strings:
Any 9-42's for strings.
Amp:
Carvin Bel Air 212 (2x12 50 Watt all tube), Carvin 212E Cabinet (2x12 120w)
Gutars:
Ibanez RG2550e Prestige, Galaxy black
94' Fender Stratocaster Black w/Black pearl pickguard
Pedals:
Keeley Flexi 4x12 Ibanez Tube Screamer
Keeley DS-1 Ultra
Keeley Compressor
Morley Bad Horsie 2 Contour Wah
Pod X3 Live
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

+Quote Post
Eat-Sleep-andJam
Jul 6 2007, 09:48 PM
^ Hopefully for the better smile.gif. I think im just going to go outside more. If I wanna go to a friends house now thats a couple miles away , Ill try to run there.

- John

--------------------
Join Me On the Lyrics Board !

"Find something worth dying for...

...And live for it"
-The Uncreator

+Quote Post
Pantalaimon
Jul 6 2007, 10:27 PM
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Jul 6 2007, 07:22 AM) *
Guys, lets be a little more careful of the language in this thread ok?

sorry Andrew unsure.gif

--------------------
My Gear:
~Schecter C-1+ (black cherry) w/ Duncan Designed PUs, EB Super Slinky strings
~Fender Mexican Stratocaster (black) w/ stock PUs, EB Super Slinky strings
~Jasmine by Takamine acoustic (kinda crappy - $90)
~Fender Frontman 25R amp.
~Jekyll & Hyde Ultimate Overdrive pedal
~Dan-Ecko pedal

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Jul 6 2007, 10:37 PM
Moderation Policy Director
QUOTE (Pantalaimon @ Jul 6 2007, 05:27 PM) *
sorry Andrew unsure.gif

Heh, s'ok, I know it was just high spirits - but we have to keep things clean smile.gif

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
Xranthoius
Jul 6 2007, 10:38 PM
Well... if you really want to bulk up... i recamend taking some kind of martial arts. I once was the nerd... always that weak one. So then i decided to take tye-quan-do just for the fun of it. Over time i advanced through belts, now currently black, now i can beat everyone in my grade in an arm wrestle, set a school recard for the long jump, took first out of EVERYone in a four hundred meter dash, it built up my confidence so much and now im like really popular now and it feels great. You CAN do anything that you put your mine to... just let nothing block you from your goals and never give up.

Life may last ten... one-hundred years. But hope lasts forever. /Xranthoius~~~

--------------------
IPB Image IPB Image

+Quote Post
Eat-Sleep-andJam
Jul 6 2007, 10:43 PM
^ Thats inspiring. Ive always wanted to be into a martial arts type thing. Maybe Ill give it a try ? tongue.gif

And I to am considered popular, im in a good group. But I just kinda wanted to change who I am and I felt left out that my friends were getting things that I wasnt.

-John

--------------------

...And live for it"
-The Uncreator

+Quote Post
Tank
Jul 6 2007, 11:05 PM
GMC Veteran
QUOTE (Xranthoius @ Jul 6 2007, 10:38 PM) *
Well... if you really want to bulk up... i recamend taking some kind of martial arts. I once was the nerd... always that weak one. So then i decided to take tye-quan-do just for the fun of it. Over time i advanced through belts, now currently black, now i can beat everyone in my grade in an arm wrestle, set a school recard for the long jump, took first out of EVERYone in a four hundred meter dash, it built up my confidence so much and now im like really popular now and it feels great. You CAN do anything that you put your mine to... just let nothing block you from your goals and never give up.

Life may last ten... one-hundred years. But hope lasts forever. /Xranthoius~~~

Thats pretty cool. I've got a 1st Dan in Tae-Kwon-Do, though I haven't practiced in 10 years, but I'll be doing my Aikido black belt next year. What style do you study?

/T

+Quote Post
Xranthoius
Jul 7 2007, 12:36 AM
cool biggrin.gif i used to study traditional karate, but ive gotten more into pro star with some boxing and streetfighting tequnieues and Eat-Sleep-Jam, try not to let it get to your head, think of things that your friends dont have.

--------------------
IPB Image IPB Image

+Quote Post
MickeM
Jul 7 2007, 12:49 AM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
QUOTE (Eat-Sleep-andJam @ Jul 6 2007, 11:43 PM) *
^ Thats inspiring. Ive always wanted to be into a martial arts type thing. Maybe Ill give it a try ? tongue.gif

And I to am considered popular, im in a good group. But I just kinda wanted to change who I am and I felt left out that my friends were getting things that I wasnt.

-John

Yeah you do that! I used to practice boxing and what it does is to give plenty of confidence and good health. And you don't have to worry about the babes when you practice several times a week, if it's not the noble art of self defese it's weight lifting or running, you're ALWAYS on a scedule and don't have time for girls laugh.gif

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Jul 7 2007, 08:08 AM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (JVM @ Jul 6 2007, 08:39 PM) *
It's true that girls dig happiness and confidence probably more than anything, but working out is still definitely something you should do. Not for the chicks and big muscles, but for your own personal health. Seriously, the difference between being overweight (as I used to be) and in shape is huge. You feel so much better and healthier. Even just as you lose weight you start to feel like, well #*$@ it, I didn't I do this before? Looking better and getting a confidence boost is just a secondary thing.

Well that i a VERY good argument! smile.gif But I dont get fat if i dont work out, infact working out always leaves me feeling ill !! I prefer to opt for eating less fatty foods, drinking lots of water and not drinking/smokeing as my attempt at healthy living!

The best thing about Guitar is it makes you feel good about yourself ! biggrin.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Eat-Sleep-andJam
Jul 8 2007, 05:50 AM
^ I second that.

Update: I got MAJOR girls tonight. It was like a gift from god. I wont expand but use your imagination wink.gif

Tonight was a great night, MORE to Come!

smile.gif Thanks all I coudnt do it without you guys

- John biggrin.gif

--------------------

...And live for it"
-The Uncreator

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Jul 8 2007, 06:25 AM
QUOTE (Eat-Sleep-andJam @ Jul 7 2007, 10:50 PM) *
^ I second that.
Update: I got MAJOR girls tonight. It was like a gift from god. I wont expand but use your imagination wink.gif

Tonight was a great night, MORE to Come!
smile.gif Thanks all I coudnt do it without you guys

- John biggrin.gif

lol, so whats the story?

--------------------
Playing Guitar Since: December 2006

+Quote Post
JVM
Jul 8 2007, 06:55 AM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (FretDancer69 @ Jul 7 2007, 11:25 PM) *
lol, so whats the story?

Yeah, you can't skip out on details like that laugh.gif

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.

+Quote Post
Eat-Sleep-andJam
Jul 8 2007, 06:59 AM
I dont want the moderators have to edit my messege but all im going to say is, think of what you wanted at 14.

wink.gif be creative

- John

--------------------

...And live for it"
-The Uncreator

+Quote Post
JVM
Jul 8 2007, 07:03 AM
Learning Roadie
Congratulations, then laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Eat-Sleep-andJam
Jul 8 2007, 07:04 AM
Thank you ! Anyways things are looking up for me and I really cant thank you guys enough.

- John blink.gif tongue.gif

--------------------

...And live for it"
-The Uncreator

+Quote Post
MickeM
Jul 8 2007, 12:51 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
QUOTE (Eat-Sleep-andJam @ Jul 8 2007, 08:04 AM) *
Thank you ! Anyways things are looking up for me and I really cant thank you guys enough.
- John blink.gif tongue.gif

We all just wish we could have been there to watch the fruits of our efforts laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Hemlok
Jul 8 2007, 12:56 PM
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Jul 7 2007, 05:08 PM) *
Well that i a VERY good argument! smile.gif But I dont get fat if i dont work out, infact working out always leaves me feeling ill !!

Working out on an empty stomach is most likely what makes you feel ill.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's what i have found anyway.

--------------------

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Jul 8 2007, 10:34 PM
QUOTE (Eat-Sleep-andJam @ Jul 7 2007, 11:59 PM) *
I dont want the moderators have to edit my messege but all im going to say is, think of what you wanted at 14.

wink.gif be creative

- John

hmm, i still dont get it.. rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
Playing Guitar Since: December 2006

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 09:40 AM