Slash Series Rocks
colobro
Mar 15 2011, 11:39 PM
GMC:er
Lucio, just wanted to drop a line and tell you that I think this Slash series is awesome. I appreciate you taking the time to do the entire series. I know it takes a lot of work (and takes) but I'm getting a lot out of it.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
colobro
Mar 31 2011, 03:17 AM
GMC:er
Ok, I took a stab at it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7ijNy3edCI

Lucio, your feedback is valuable. Thanks!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Lucio Antolini
Apr 4 2011, 07:43 PM
Instructor
Im so so so so sorry man!!! I still try understand this forum and I dont have many time in this days! but here i am!!

very cool take!! in you tube! a few tips, pay a little more atention in the bends, the afination of them, someones are a litlle out of note... and the vibrato in the bends is very important, this stye is based on that (bends and vobratos, very melodic style)... the other parts are very good! thanks man!! for chose this lesson!! and for the congratuations!!! any other question, here I am!

--------------------
- Lucio Antolini -

www.perpendicularweb.com
www.myspace.com/perpendicular07
www.myspace.com/malamedicinahardrock

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th April 2024 - 12:34 AM