Axe Fx2, Axe Fx2
Anese
Jan 30 2019, 11:36 AM
Learning Roadie
Hello everyone

I recently started checking the prices of the Axe fx-2 on Reverb, And they seem quite appealing relatively to the previous prices and the new axe fx-3 price.

The ones descried with (excellent condition) their prices range from 1200 to 1500 USD.

So What to do u think about this choice?

Bear in mind that I don’t have any experience with the Axe FX unit before, and all I know it’s an amp modelling/sound interface that can be connected to Pc/Mac and you’re ready to go to record your guitar tracks along with jamming tracks in a DAW software.

I watched a couple of videos on Youtube of guitarist comparing the Axe Fx2 with Fx3 and they both sound almost close. I also see that the Axe fx2 is still on the racks of top guitarists/bands.

So any ideas, thoughts, recommendations, warnings, advice about other gear needed to have a flexible user experience with the unit are welcome. smile.gif

Or maybe you want to recommend another product why not ! smile.gif

Aslo if you have any experience of buying gears from Reverb please let me know how it was

Thanks all

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Anese
Jun 27 2019, 07:39 PM
Learning Roadie
Thanks all

I had the unit (XL+) for more than 3 months now, it sounds great it, feels great compared to my experience with with other plugins, I can not explain that in a technical terms but man i can hear those dynamics right trough my bones, i'm pretty sure the "the real amp thing" is still much more interesting but i'd let you know how i feel about that when i get in touch in with a real amp, that's if they would still make them by that time. dry.gif

one of the issues i faced with plug-ins is that i always hear ground loops when i use my lap top while plugged to the charger, so i had to always stay on desktop, but when i hooked the axe unit to my laptop while charging, all the unnecessary, unwanted sounds were dead silent.

so, yeah that was a good investment, my wallet hurts a little bit but im not disappointed haha

Thanks again buddies

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 08:11 PM