> IS THAT YOUR MAMA?

Nope didn't think so either. We all know parents don't get this.

I can show you how to be the virtuoso your folks could only dream about, but I first need your help:

* Pm me and I will show you where to start. I am online every day and I will help you out directly!

* Join my mentoring program. I will customize your learning experience in a way you haven't experienced before. We will have regular contact so that you can remain inspired every day and eventually reach a new level.

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Oh and did you know that to become a killer guitarist you just need to focus on one thing? Everything
else is secondary. Pm me and I will explain.

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Smooth Collab
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 2 2011, 11:18 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Dinaga @ Nov 2 2011, 07:24 PM) *
Sorry for not participating in this man, although I said I would. sad.gif I am so busy these days (exams, some IT projects, lots' of stuff), and I tried to come up with something various times, jammed with the BT but everything I made was pretty much unsatisfying and I wasn't pleased with my improvisations. I am weak in this style sad.gif

Looking forward to see the result of this collab because I heard some really sweet takes. And also I hope to participate in a future collab, when I have more time and when it suits me better...

Hey man, no worries! Maybe this one is more to your taste biggrin.gif

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=41417

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 26 2011, 01:35 PM
Instructor
Hey guys! I shall have the final video ready until Monday. In the mean time, here are my audio takes tongue.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Take_Smooth_Groove.wav ( 4.04MB ) Number of downloads: 90
Attached File  Take_Smooth_Solo.wav ( 4.04MB ) Number of downloads: 100

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 28 2011, 03:26 PM
Instructor
Hey there guys! Here's the final mix of the Smooth Collab!

I hope you will all enjoy it and of course I also want to thank you for giving this a nice shot!

This sort of music is based on grooving and catchy phrases, which I heard here and there in everyone's takes, so, thank you:

TesttubeMammoth - good introduction theme (I chose you first tongue.gif) ,

gitarrero - the idea with that tremolo is nice too biggrin.gif

rhoads - your theme was nice as well, so I thought I would give you some space to develop it.

JamesT - nice theme starting from 1.54 and the fusion approach was good!

JaxN4 - always a pleasure to have you onboard mate! At 2.27 you could've gone a little wider with that vibrato - Andy Timmons style wink.gif

Markblack - love that jazzy tone man!

ZX6 - you had a nice percussive approach to your theme!

Guys! I would like you to try adding more rhythm and direction to your themes in general! I think your themes start good and the note choices are very nice but they leave me wanting more - you should try and conclude them in a strong way so that they may resolve themselves. Try being more and more conscious of the idea of landing on a strong note once you feel your phrases should come to an end or on an unexpected one when you are trying to create a little bit of tension biggrin.gif!

Looking forward to your takes on this one (still 3 days left so jam those axes guys! biggrin.gif )

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=41417

This post has been edited by Cosmin Lupu: Nov 28 2011, 03:31 PM

+Quote Post
rhoads
Nov 28 2011, 03:35 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
I turned out pretty cool !
Thanks a lot Cosmin !

--------------------

+Quote Post
JD_
Nov 28 2011, 03:36 PM
Learning Roadie
Thanks for the feedback Cosmin.....I would like to think that Andy Timmons is sneaking into my playing, but he is amazing....

Until next time,

CHEERS cool.gif

This post has been edited by JaxN4: Nov 28 2011, 03:51 PM

--------------------
ESP E2 VIPER CAMO,
ENGL INFERNO 100w,
TWO NOTES CAPTOR X

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 28 2011, 03:54 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (rhoads @ Nov 28 2011, 02:35 PM) *
I turned out pretty cool !
Thanks a lot Cosmin !

The pleasure was all mine man! biggrin.gif See you in 4 days at Mozart Rocks! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (JaxN4 @ Nov 28 2011, 02:36 PM) *
Thanks for the feedback Cosmin.....I would like to think that Andy Timmons is sneaking into my playing, but he is amazing....

Until next time,

CHEERS cool.gif

You're welcome Jordan! You said it yourself! smile.gif Practice makes perfect biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Cosmin Lupu: Nov 28 2011, 03:54 PM

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 10:12 PM