A Visitor From Hell, My new Schecter guitar :)
Marek Rojewski
Jul 21 2015, 10:18 AM
Experienced Guitar Lord
Hello! Over six years have passed since I purchased my last guitar, Schecter Devil. I shared with you back then also: Old Schecter Devil

Now, six years later a new evil lord has joined the party:

Attached Image

Here is my latest REC take using it:

And here is a photo made by Schecter Company:

This guitar was made 6 years ago by Schecter Custom Shop for 2009 USA NAMM. I fell in love with it when I saw it in their catalogue, but of course there was no way to buy it, and also 6 years ago I would not spend that much money on a guitar - I regarded my skill insufficient for such an instrument.

Last year while browsing the net in search of a new guitar, I stumbled upon a Spanish guitar shop and to my surprise they had this guitar for sale. It turns out that after NAMM they bought the guitar to have it on their "showcase". I didn't buy the guitar back then, but some time ago the urge to buy a new guitar became stronger, and I could not accept any other guitar as long as I knew that this one was "out there", waiting to be bought laugh.gif So screaming "BANZAI" I bought the guitar tongue.gif

The main reason to buy a new guitar was the Floyd Rose. I want to learn using it, but my guitar didn't have one. I have no idea how to use it, and would l need help to learn how to use it...

Also the string action is higher and string gauge is smaller than on my older guitar, so probably I'll go to a luthier with it. Is there a reason to keep the string action higher? I like to have the string action low, but maybe there is a reason to have it higher on a floyd rose guitar?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 10:46 AM