Deleted Guitar Cv
Deleted
Aug 31 2009, 07:06 PM
Learning Rock Star
Hi Pedja, here is what you asked for.

My CV couldn't be larger since I'm a guitar newbie.

Influences:
1. Carlos Santana (Melody and feeling);
2. David Gilmour (Technique);
3. Mark Knopfler (Simplicity);

Goals:
1. Fix any posture mistakes;
2. Theory improvement in order to write songs;
3. ... Became a good guitarist... (I don't know what knowledge are needed);

Stiles I like to play:
1. Rock (light and heavy rock);
2. Blues (For relaxation);

Strenghs:
1. Desire to learn;

Weaknesses:
1. I don't know what I'm playing when I improvise anything.
2. Many others, since I'm playing guitar for 1 year and a half.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Aug 31 2009, 07:30 PM
Instructor
Angelo this is good information. I have some extra questions if you don't mind so I can determine things better.

1) What do you know about theory and harmony? Can you construct scales and chords for example? Do you know what chords exist in major scale? What about minor scales? Do you know formula for pentatonic scale? What about modes and harmony for them?

2) Write me a list of your favorite songs. You don't have to write 20 songs, make it 4-5 songs so I can get idea what sound you are going for. You can even write me your favorite guitar solos, riffs or anything else - doesn't have to be complete songs!

For the rest we will talk when MTP officially starts. I just hope all of you guys make it - fingers crossed!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Deleted
Aug 31 2009, 07:44 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Pedja Simovic @ Aug 31 2009, 08:30 PM) *
Angelo this is good information. I have some extra questions if you don't mind so I can determine things better.

1) What do you know about theory and harmony? Can you construct scales and chords for example? Do you know what chords exist in major scale? What about minor scales? Do you know formula for pentatonic scale? What about modes and harmony for them?

2) Write me a list of your favorite songs. You don't have to write 20 songs, make it 4-5 songs so I can get idea what sound you are going for. You can even write me your favorite guitar solos, riffs or anything else - doesn't have to be complete songs!

For the rest we will talk when MTP officially starts. I just hope all of you guys make it - fingers crossed!

1. I've never studied theory apart from major and minor chords and main major and minor pentatonic scales. So theory isn't the best aspect of my "guitar career".

2. Favourite songs and guitar solos:

Lynyrd Skynyrd - Freebird
Pink Floyd - Comfortably Numb
Guns N' Roses - November Rain
Eric Johnson - Cliffs of Dover
Santana - Europa

2,1. Favourite bands:

Blue Öyster Cult
Guns N' Roses
Pink Floyd

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Aug 31 2009, 07:46 PM
Instructor
Excellent Angelo. Now I have information I need man. Great selection of bands and songs. Don't worry about theory, we will fix that in very near future wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 12:54 AM