Hello Gmc!
Maria
Jul 12 2007, 10:33 AM
Administrator
Hello all GMC users, and especially the ladies of GMC!

I am Maria, and I thought it was about time I introduce myself, for I have actually been around for quite a while now. I have been working as a staff member since the beginning of May this year, but I have been helping Kris with some of the administration since the very beginning (especially the book-keeping, which is a heavy job if your'e not an economist!).

I am not a very skilled guitar player, so I won't work with recording guitar lessons smile.gif , rather my responsibilities are to coordinate new instructors, work with updates and development, help members and non-members with all kinds of questions, and the book-keeping of course...

I do have some background in music though, you can hear me sing in one of the songs at the 'about Kris' section, and I have been working with music in one way or another since I graduated from university and the cultural science programme tongue.gif

So, with this short introduction of me, I also hope that more females come forward and introduce yourselves. I know you are out there! smile.gif

Looking forward to spending more time on the forum,
Maria

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 8)
Andrew Cockburn
Jul 12 2007, 01:36 PM
Moderation Policy Director
Well I'm not female, but I would like to say pleased to meet you Maria and to thank you for your work so far at GMC smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Andrew Cockburn: Jul 12 2007, 01:36 PM

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
Luciana Segovia
Jul 12 2007, 02:41 PM
Singing Instructor
Hello Maria!!!!

my oficial Welcome for you!!! laugh.gif

jejeje biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
rokchik
Jul 12 2007, 03:38 PM
The Dark Canuck
Hey Maria

Welcome aboard. I wasn't that skilled either until I found this site. I've seen so much improvement since I joined. Hope to see you around the site...hopefully you'll get some time on the guitar if Kris doesn't keep you too busy biggrin.gif

rok

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Jul 12 2007, 07:41 PM
GMC:er
Welcome Maria! (although i think you were here first b4 me tongue.gif ) Its very nice to meet you, thanks for being one of many that makes GMC better everyday!!!

*Sorry for my english.

--------------------
Playing Guitar Since: December 2006

+Quote Post
Maria
Jul 13 2007, 11:32 AM
Administrator
Thank you for the nice welcoming! biggrin.gif

Well, I hope to get some more time with the guitar. Right now my skill level is limited to playing a few chords... rolleyes.gif

Maria

+Quote Post
Robin
Jul 13 2007, 12:50 PM
GMC:er
Welcome smile.gif (even though you've been here for a while biggrin.gif )

QUOTE (Maria @ Jul 13 2007, 10:32 AM) *
Right now my skill level is limited to playing a few chords... rolleyes.gif

Thats how everyone starts! smile.gif

+Quote Post
JVM
Jul 13 2007, 08:44 PM
Learning Roadie
Good to meet you Maria!

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.

+Quote Post
kahall
Jul 14 2007, 03:28 AM
Learning Roadie
Hello Maria!

--------------------
Had a guitar hanging, just about waist high, and we are going to play these things until the day we die.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 12:52 PM