2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Final Fantasy X
Ayen
Aug 18 2007, 04:08 AM
GMC:er
Has anyone else played it? I started it again last week because I realized I'd never finished it. I'm at the last 2 boss fights in the game right now. The storyline is amazing, I'm actually on the verge of crying.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
IPB Image
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The_Highlander
Aug 18 2007, 04:21 AM
I´ve played it. But it took me like two years to do so because I took a lot of brakes due to my lack of experience points in strenght accuracy etc. I´m not very good at role playing games as you can see. But then I decided to start all over from the beginning and focus more on increasing the skills of Tidus and all the other guardians. It´s the only FF-game that I have completed. Or seen the credits at least. And I agree it´s an awesome game.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Aug 18 2007, 04:24 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Hey, im a HUGE Final Fantasy Fan!!

i got 1 and 2 and 5 through 12, Final Fantasy X is excellent game, amazing story with many real word connections in it, as al final fantasty games have. I spent like over 150 hours in the time period of maybe 2 months to beat the game 100%, Excellent stuff, great ending as well!!

+Quote Post
Ayen
Aug 18 2007, 04:33 AM
Lady Yunalesca keeps beating me down sad.gif Shes at 5000 health right now too, with Tidus confused and in Zombie, Auron dead and Yuna doing little to nothing.

Edit: Hah! Tidus killed her when he had 1 health, on to Sin.

This post has been edited by Ayen: Aug 18 2007, 04:35 AM

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
David Wallimann
Aug 18 2007, 05:03 AM
Instructor
I just traded my Gamecube for a PS2 a few weeks ago and FFX is one of the 1st games I got.
I love it!
I'm only at the beggining though.
I love Squaresoft. :-)

--------------------
www.youtube.com/Wallimann
www.davidwallimann.com

+Quote Post
Ayen
Aug 18 2007, 05:51 AM
Yeah, Squaresoft is amazing. That game is going to bring out a bunch of emotions, at least it did for me.

Sin stage one, down

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Aug 18 2007, 07:11 AM
Its a very challenging game, Sin and Lady Yunalesca arent even the hardest bosses, i think Omega Weapon has almost Double there HP's and is incredibly difficult, took me forever to beat it.

I also love the Aeons, my favorite is Yojimbo smile.gif

+Quote Post
Gen
Aug 18 2007, 07:19 AM
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Aug 18 2007, 08:11 AM) *
Its a very challenging game, Sin and Lady Yunalesca arent even the hardest bosses, i think Omega Weapon has almost Double there HP's and is incredibly difficult, took me forever to beat it.

I also love the Aeons, my favorite is Yojimbo smile.gif

Personally, i prefer Anima biggrin.gif
Such a cool game, expecially the scenario!

--------------------
"Fact is, nothing in the world bores me more than gear...If I played thru your rig, I would still sound like me. Van Halen would sound like Van Halen. Brian May...etc. Very early in my career I decided to focus on creating music and not being a guitar tech. Being a good guitar tech is a very different and extremely difficult job, so why not leave it to a pro?"

Marty Friedman -

Guitars: ESP LTD viper-500, a fake strat and an acoustic guitar( dont know the brand)
Amp: Randall RX20R
Effects: Boss mt 2 distortion pedal, Line 6 pod floor plus

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Aug 18 2007, 07:30 AM
^Anima is my next favorite, he is just badass!

+Quote Post
Ayen
Aug 18 2007, 09:18 AM
Yeah, I was going to get Anima before facing Sin but I wanted to start FFX2 already, so I just said "on with it!"

*Spoiler*

I just defeated Sin on the airship, and now I'm in his own little world building up Ap/Overdrives.

Ugh, Seymour Omnis is infinitely casting Firaga on Ifrit, I guess due to the fact that it heals me.

This post has been edited by Ayen: Aug 18 2007, 10:00 AM

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Iluha
Aug 19 2007, 09:26 AM
I was never able to finish any final fantasy game. but still anytime a new one comes out I want to play it, and sometimes I start playing a Final Fantasy game again, and again I don't finish it! it's a deasease..

--------------------

My Latest Upload: Here!

My Practice Agenda/Blog: Here!

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Aug 19 2007, 09:49 AM
Im the opposite, i have this thing where i have to beat it completly 100% or else i just go mad!

Of course, i didint compeltly beat FFX Till probabaly my 2nd or third time.
I still play all the old ones just hear a great story, FF7, FF8, FF9, FF5, FF6, FF1, FF2 I have all played an beaten over this summer. It all started when my parents made teh mistake of buying me My first FF Game when i was a kid, its been an addiction ever since!!

+Quote Post
Ayen
Aug 19 2007, 10:16 AM
Squaresoft has amazing writers, thats for sure. Does anyone know if Final Fantasy 12 is good? When I realized I never beat FFX, I also realized that I hadn't played and beaten a Final Fantasy game in a while, so once I'm done with X-2 I want to get FF12.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Gen
Aug 19 2007, 10:20 AM
Yeah, FF12 is really good imo, its not exactly the same team who made all others Final Fantasy games, but its awesome, its a beautiful game, the new charachter designer is pretty good, but...if i have to choose between FFX and FF12, i think i ll choose FFX, just a matter of tastes biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Gen: Aug 19 2007, 10:21 AM

--------------------
"Fact is, nothing in the world bores me more than gear...If I played thru your rig, I would still sound like me. Van Halen would sound like Van Halen. Brian May...etc. Very early in my career I decided to focus on creating music and not being a guitar tech. Being a good guitar tech is a very different and extremely difficult job, so why not leave it to a pro?"

Marty Friedman -

Guitars: ESP LTD viper-500, a fake strat and an acoustic guitar( dont know the brand)

+Quote Post
Ayen
Aug 19 2007, 10:33 AM
I see that FF12 is in Ivalice. Remembering Ivalice from Tactics, I can't really get very motivated in buying 12. My favorite Final Fantasy games are 7 and 10, and mostly because the environmental and character designs you come across don't go too far into the past. That and the storylines for 7 and 10 were amazing, if not perfect.

The new battle system (as I saw in a video) doesn't look too appealing either. It takes out the turn based fighting altogether, and replaces it with a Star Ocean type of battle system.

I guess once I'm done with 10 and X2 I'll take 12 for a test spin, thanks Gen.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Gen
Aug 19 2007, 10:48 AM
No prob biggrin.gif
Actually, i dont really like te environnement of ivalice, I prefer traditionals final fantasys biggrin.gif But its a cool game,they have made an awesome work for all modelisation stuff. Anyway, have fun with these games smile.gif (especially the 10)

--------------------

Marty Friedman -

+Quote Post
Ayen
Aug 19 2007, 10:55 AM
Just working on getting Auron's Masamune, and Lulu's Onion Knight and I'm off to take down Sin.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Ayen
Aug 19 2007, 02:12 PM
Edit: Haha, I just took down Ultima and Omega weapons with Tidus's Caladbolg and Blitz Ace alone.

Bah, hit reply instead of edit sad.gif

This post has been edited by Ayen: Aug 19 2007, 02:12 PM

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Wyvernx
Aug 19 2007, 02:27 PM
I like the first final fantasy, I like 7, 8 is ok a little boring, X and Tactics advance. it's a good series overall.

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Aug 19 2007, 10:20 PM
On the subject of 12, as put off as i was about the battle system in the BEGGINNING....I have grown to love it very much, its still turned based in the sense that you have a set amount of time in between actions, it just lets you walk around the enviroment as well, i quite love FF12 actually, the enviroments are beautiful and massive, very massive. the characters are diverse and intrguing and the story line has more "Political Intrigue" than the norm, adding a new and fresh element to the series. id give it a 10/10 easily.

I got a good question, what FF Games do you think had the best ending?

My favorite is Final Fantasy VII, followed by Final Fantasy IX, Final Fantasy VIII, Final Fantasy XII and X, and lastly Final Fantasy V.

This post has been edited by The Uncreator: Aug 19 2007, 10:21 PM

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 02:17 PM