Acoustic Beginner, where do I begin
StevieC
Dec 20 2007, 07:48 PM
GMC:er
Hello,

I've had an acoustic guitar for a while and have enjoyed playing around with it and learning a bit about musical theory in the process (on the basis I am a musical novice in every sense of the word).

Having toyed around with a few self help books (guitar for dummies anyone?) I improved to the extent I started to really get into to it (I'm still completely crap but can play a few chord progressions with some confidence and now wear my callouses with pride).

Now, after witnessing Kris' excellent e-marketing via You Tube (YOU PRICK laugh.gif ) I'm here and just wanted to know if anyone had any advice on learning with respect to the acoustic guitar. I had a look at some of the lessons but some seemed geared to the electric guitar and others were still above my station.

Anyway, cracking site, here's hoping I can play something relatively simple soon (as I'm investing in an Ibanez after X-mas...)

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Dec 20 2007, 08:21 PM
GMC:er
try giving the new Lesson Planner feature.

Use the Beginner and Acoustic options and you might find some really cool acoustic lessons that you might like!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Playing Guitar Since: December 2006
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:54 PM