2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Festive Challenge 2010 - Uploads
Kristofer Dahl
Dec 15 2010, 03:09 PM
GMC Founder
Here is the place to upload your takes for the Festive Challenge 2010!

Edit - here are the winners!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ruben_mcn
Dec 16 2010, 01:54 PM
Learning Roadie
Good Luck Guys smile.gif I love this challenge .. I will try to enter too..

edit: Dam I posted in the upload thread instead of the other one.. ( If any admin wants to move this post (if that is possible huh.gif ) feel free to do so )

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by ruben_mcn: Dec 16 2010, 01:57 PM

+Quote Post
Fre
Dec 25 2010, 03:04 PM
Learning Rock Star
I'm the first one to upload!
I took a try on the beginner lesson. I hadn't much time to practise so it was a bit difficult.
For me, the most difficult part of this lesson is adding vibrato to that part where I run down the neck.
I hope you'll enjoy it!
AND OFFCOURSE
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEWYEAR TO ALL OFF YOU!!!

Ps: the people you see in the background are actually celebrating Xmas biggrin.gif

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Festive_Challenge_Beginner_take_1.mp3 ( 1.13MB ) Number of downloads: 228

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Dec 25 2010, 03:54 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
Nice one!
Does your family know they're in the video? wink.gif
And why is your sock empty? Have you been bad, Fre? wink.gif
Really like it, nice playing, nice hat, nice tree and all.
Good luck!

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Fre
Dec 25 2010, 05:21 PM
Learning Rock Star
Thanks alot Gitarrero. I warned my family I was going to film, but they didn't know they were on camera smile.gif
I already opened all my presents biggrin.gif
Thanks alot for the nice comment. Hope to see yours next wink.gif

+Quote Post
Vaidya
Dec 25 2010, 09:57 PM
Learning Roadie
Hi guys,
Merry Christmas to all of you smile.gif

I decided to try the beginner song because it is the closest to my current level but I still had a few difficulties with it biggrin.gif
Sorry about the video and audio quality sad.gif I dont have the proper gear for recording and stuff.I just recorded this with a camera.
Anyway,hope you guys enjoy it.Have fun smile.gif

Here is my take:

--------------------

+Quote Post
Alex Lewis
Dec 26 2010, 12:01 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
Hey Ben,

Only saw this today sorry bout the rushed vid and crappy camera work but here is my take on the advanced challenge enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcY5LHbLCGY

Thanks

Alex

This post has been edited by Chris Evans: Dec 28 2010, 11:09 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Dec 26 2010, 06:17 PM
Instructor
Well done guys.. excellent to see some takes arriving !!! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
DidrikA
Dec 26 2010, 06:57 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
Here is my take on the intermediate lesson. I didn't have enough time to take the advanced one sad.gif
But anyway, the intermediate was very difficult too though ! wink.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xzf4H5RAVTU

But how do I get the whole video shown in the forum. It's just the link to Youtube that shows. :/

This post has been edited by DidrikA: Dec 26 2010, 07:43 PM

+Quote Post
dark dude
Dec 26 2010, 07:59 PM
GMC:er
DidrikA's entry:

There you go, man smile.gif

(If you click the link, then the grey button underneath your vid saying 'Embed', you will get some text. Copy that text into a post on here and it's done.)

This post has been edited by dark dude: Dec 26 2010, 08:01 PM

--------------------
Ibanez 2550E
LTD EC-1000 VB
Roland Cube 30W

+Quote Post
DidrikA
Dec 26 2010, 08:06 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
QUOTE (dark dude @ Dec 26 2010, 07:59 PM) *
DidrikA's entry:

There you go, man smile.gif

(If you click the link, then the grey button underneath your vid saying 'Embed', you will get some text. Copy that text into a post on here and it's done.)

Thank you, dark dude ! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Dec 26 2010, 09:40 PM
Instructor
Another excellent take there !!! Keep 'em coming, keep 'em coming !! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
superize
Dec 26 2010, 10:08 PM
Ultimate Tone Guru
Do we have all day tomorrow to submit our takes

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Dec 26 2010, 10:10 PM
Instructor
I'd imagine that yes you have all day of the 27th, but I can't confirm that myself..... Look forward to hearing them biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
ruben_mcn
Dec 26 2010, 10:26 PM
Learning Roadie
Is it till the end of 27th in GMT + 0 ????

+Quote Post
maharzan
Dec 26 2010, 10:40 PM
Veteran Guitar Lord
QUOTE (ruben_mcn @ Dec 26 2010, 10:26 PM) *
Is it till the end of 27th in GMT + 0 ????

yep. i m trying to come up with the advanced one but the fast stuff is damn hard. Just not enough time to get it right. sad.gif I will try recording and post it before the end though.

--------------------
Checkout my YouTube & my band Nissim's YouTube channels.

+Quote Post
dark dude
Dec 27 2010, 01:07 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (maharzan @ Dec 26 2010, 09:40 PM) *
yep. i m trying to come up with the advanced one but the fast stuff is damn hard. Just not enough time to get it right. sad.gif I will try recording and post it before the end though.

Yeah, tell me about it man. I'm gonna lap up every last minute trying to get it down tongue.gif

We have until 19:00 GMT. ("Entries to the competition will be closed in the last minutes of December 27th, 2010 (EST, GMT-5).")

This post has been edited by dark dude: Dec 27 2010, 01:08 AM

--------------------
Ibanez 2550E
LTD EC-1000 VB
Roland Cube 30W

+Quote Post
ruben_mcn
Dec 27 2010, 01:41 AM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (dark dude @ Dec 27 2010, 12:07 AM) *
Yeah, tell me about it man. I'm gonna lap up every last minute trying to get it down tongue.gif

We have until 19:00 GMT. ("Entries to the competition will be closed in the last minutes of December 27th, 2010 (EST, GMT-5).")

And I lost five hours just like that xD

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Dec 27 2010, 01:57 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
Okay guys,
though I still have like 6 hours left, I have to admit to myself that I won't be able to play the intermediate song nearly good enough to submit it...Ben, why did you have to make the lick in the middle that fast! 10 or 15 bpm are missing...
So, here is my beginner take. I wanted to work with dirty tricks and feature my dwarf hamster Homer in the video (for some cuteness), but he didn't wanna wake up in the middle of the day wink.gif

Good luck to all of you, guys! Looking forward to the next challenge.

Christian

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
maharzan
Dec 27 2010, 02:39 PM
Veteran Guitar Lord
Aite... heres my take. didn't want to get late for submission. hope you like it.

--------------------
Checkout my YouTube & my band Nissim's YouTube channels.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 05:05 AM