2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Warrior Bushido Task 17
Ben Higgins
May 29 2012, 03:24 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (maharzan @ May 29 2012, 02:26 PM) *
Of course, you didn't know this was coming. ha! I had to try despite I confess that I have cheated. sad.gif I used a metronome behind the track to figure out where to start. Guessing it was getting annoying. Sorry Bushido but I had to do this. Theres so much going on in this lesson. Thanks for the push.

Well, Chandra I don't care that you used some extra help because it sounds great smile.gif Really good vibrato action as always.

See, it wasn't so bad now was it ? wink.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
maharzan
May 29 2012, 03:28 PM
Veteran Guitar Lord
Thanks Ben. I really appreciate it. smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Checkout my YouTube & my band Nissim's YouTube channels.

+Quote Post
gregc1
May 29 2012, 03:39 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (maharzan @ May 29 2012, 02:08 PM) *
Ha. smile.gif

Yes I did, but I can't get that first fast legato and it looks much complicated. sad.gif

Hahahaha! I can't get that lick either... oh man.

Definitely agree on it being more complicated. I think the timing might be a bit easier because it seems to move more rapidly without as much "in-between" time but some of the phrases are definitely brutal.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
May 29 2012, 03:42 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (gregc1 @ May 29 2012, 03:39 PM) *
I think the timing might be a bit easier because it seems to move more rapidly without as much "in-between" time but some of the phrases are definitely brutal.

Good point. The busier it is, it might be easier to gauge where you are smile.gif

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 06:27 PM