> HEY MAN, I really need your help...

...the thing is, I need you to start progressing faster then ever, but to achieve that I need your help:

* Don't know where to start? Just pm me and we will sort it out directly, I am online every day.

* Join My Army. Sounds aggressive? It is! We can study anything from the most fearsome picking techniques to bombastic songwriting. A medal of honor awaits the brave. Seriously, this is an opportunity for you to get a personalised learning experience...what are you waiting for?!

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Finally I want to tell you a secret. Nah I changed my mind - pm me instead ;)

151 Pages V  « < 149 150 151  
Phil66's Thread, for Gab's Army
Phil66
Oct 18 2021, 08:59 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Thanks Gab,

I can't use OneRPM check this out https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...st&p=793166

I tried again tonight and reworked my logo for 300x300px to suit Spotify because Todd and Ben said I should just be able to use a distributor. Maybe I need to try another one.

Nos hablamos.

PS. Out of action again, fell down the stairs, damage my other (right side) shoulder, hopefully it will mend quickly but it stopped me from doing all of my rehab exercises for my other injury. I think I'm going through one of those phases at the moment rolleyes.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 18 2021, 09:15 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Oct 18 2021, 04:59 PM) *
Thanks Gab,

I can't use OneRPM check this out https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...st&p=793166

What does it mean? Why can't you use it?

I tried again tonight and reworked my logo for 300x300px to suit Spotify because Todd and Ben said I should just be able to use a distributor. Maybe I need to try another one.

Ok, which one did they suggest?

PS. Out of action again, fell down the stairs, damage my other (right side) shoulder, hopefully it will mend quickly but it stopped me from doing all of my rehab exercises for my other injury. I think I'm going through one of those phases at the moment rolleyes.gif

Oh no! I'm sorry to hear this mate. Fingers crossed that this phase doesn't last.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Phil66
Oct 18 2021, 09:20 PM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Oct 18 2021, 09:15 PM) *
What does it mean? Why can't you use it?

I need 50 followers on three other social media sites

Ok, which one did they suggest?

Todd said Distrokid, Ben just said that he didn't recall having to do that when he did his account.

Oh no! I'm sorry to hear this mate. Fingers crossed that this phase doesn't last.

Thanks buddy,

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 19 2021, 02:19 PM
Instructor
Yes, I read good things about Distrokid. Go for it! And then tell me if it works.

CDBaby is also great I think that is more expensive than Distrokid.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Phil66
Oct 19 2021, 02:40 PM
I have joined Distrokid now wink.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 19 2021, 02:56 PM
Instructor

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Phil66
Oct 19 2021, 08:36 PM
Thanks Gab,

Great to see you on video again.

I uploaded my first track, End Of The Day
Created a Twitter account Serenity Dimension
Created Facebook account Serenity Dimension
Distrokid has uploaded my track to Twitter and Facebook

I know I'll have to work on things like artwork etc, but it's already been a little bit daunting to be honest.

Thanks for all of your help.

Regarding that video we were looking at, I can't even find the YT link that I sent to you, it may have been a PM but I can't find it, I can't find it in our mentoring thread either. huh.gif

Saludos amigo

This post has been edited by Phil66: Oct 19 2021, 08:38 PM

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 20 2021, 01:50 PM
Instructor
Congratulations mate!! It's a great first step!! It's time to go for the next song, and keep on learning about releasing music tricks.

Consider this a long term project, don't take early conclusions, let it be. Everything will become better with practice.

This project is a great excuse to work on this topics:

- Composition
- Production techniques
- Art & design
- Music marketing
- Digital Marketing

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Phil66
Oct 20 2021, 02:56 PM
Thanks Gab,

I'm thinking of keeping the pieces short, for people who don't have much time, like myself. A lot of relaxing music is over 30 minutes, even an hour and, I know you can say, "Just turn it off when you're ready" but, IMHO, it doesn't feel right doing that, you can feel incomplete, it's hard to put into words but with a piece that has a beginning and an end, you know it's fine to stop listening, you've listen to the whole cycle and you can always loop it if you want to go for five minutes

I hope all of that makes sense. The sleep ones may be a little longer.

I've found another artist called "Dimensional Serenity", do you think it could be a problem me having a similar name?

Am I okay sending you the outline of my next track via PM?

Gracias y Saludos amigo

This post has been edited by Phil66: Oct 20 2021, 08:38 PM

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 21 2021, 02:11 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Oct 20 2021, 10:56 AM) *
Thanks Gab,

I'm thinking of keeping the pieces short, for people who don't have much time, like myself. A lot of relaxing music is over 30 minutes, even an hour and, I know you can say, "Just turn it off when you're ready" but, IMHO, it doesn't feel right doing that, you can feel incomplete, it's hard to put into words but with a piece that has a beginning and an end, you know it's fine to stop listening, you've listen to the whole cycle and you can always loop it if you want to go for five minutes

I hope all of that makes sense. The sleep ones may be a little longer.

I've found another artist called "Dimensional Serenity", do you think it could be a problem me having a similar name?

Am I okay sending you the outline of my next track via PM?

Gracias y Saludos amigo

This is so cool mate. I'm listening to your track on Spotify while writing this message. It is very relaxing, it works!

The duration is ok. As soon as you have many tracks, you can make spotify playlists, and you can also work on extended versions in the future.

I don't think that you will have any issue with the name. I don't know how it works in England, but you could register it.

And yes, you can send me the outline of the next track!

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Phil66
Oct 21 2021, 03:11 PM
WOW, it's on Sportify already!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't realise it created an album too. So much to learn.

I should be able to play guitar again now, my stair falling injury is predominantly fixed, so we can start again. I need to trawl through our posts and PMs to find that YT link for that playing I liked.

I've sent a PM buddy.

Nos hablamos amigo

This post has been edited by Phil66: Oct 21 2021, 09:01 PM

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 22 2021, 02:30 PM
Instructor
Congrats mate! You can already request your Spotify artist profile to add bio, images and start creating playlists.

Nice to know that the injury is fixed! smile.gif

I'll check your PM in a moment.

This post has been edited by Gabriel Leopardi: Oct 22 2021, 02:30 PM

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Phil66
Oct 22 2021, 05:01 PM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Oct 22 2021, 02:30 PM) *
Congrats mate! You can already request your Spotify artist profile to add bio, images and start creating playlists.

Nice to know that the injury is fixed! smile.gif

I'll check your PM in a moment.

Thanks Gab

It's only the recent injury from the fall down the stairs episode wink.gif, I still have that nerve damage injury, probably at least another. 6 weeks Physiotherapy and ongoing exercises but at least one thing is fixed smile.gif

I tried to request my artist profile last night but it said I wasn't recognised yet and it takes up to a week.

Nos hablamos amigo

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 23 2021, 05:53 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Oct 22 2021, 01:01 PM) *
It's only the recent injury from the fall down the stairs episode wink.gif, I still have that nerve damage injury, probably at least another. 6 weeks Physiotherapy and ongoing exercises but at least one thing is fixed smile.gif

Yeah! smile.gif

QUOTE (Phil66 @ Oct 22 2021, 01:01 PM) *
I tried to request my artist profile last night but it said I wasn't recognised yet and it takes up to a week.

Yes, it takes some time. Fingers crossed that it works!

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Phil66
Oct 23 2021, 07:24 PM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Oct 23 2021, 05:53 PM) *
Yes, it takes some time. Fingers crossed that it works!

It's worked now smile.gif I've deleted that FB page, it was like a personal page and I wanted a musician page, (I don't feel right calling myself a "musician" tbh) so I've created one managed by my personal account now wink.gif I thought about changing the name because I couldn't create the user name "serenitydimension as all variants of that had been taken and I wanted it to be the same but in the end I went for "serenitydimensionmusic".

Having some ideas about Spiral Sleep wink.gif

Nos hablamos amigo

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Phil66
Oct 24 2021, 07:02 PM
Hola Gab,

Como estas?

Further to the above post, all I can say is WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO, check out the video here but read the paragraph above it first please cool.gif https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...st&p=791537

Okay, strange things going on with my nerve damage injury. The Poor Man's Blues lesson is going backwards but in a way that's a good thing. It seems that the muscles fibres that were trying to play that lesson are being "pushed out" by the muscle fibres that are coming back into action with my rehabilitation, these "new" fibres are having to learn what to do, it's as though the brain knows I wasn't using the muscle fibres that I should have and is now readjusting the neural pathways.

I'm okay at Todd's Bootcamp stuff even though I can't get the speed up, it's mainly scale stuff at the moment and hopefully it will help develop the brain/muscle connections.

I'm going to speak with my physiotherapist about this, not because it's a problem, I just want to understand.

It will all be good in the end.

Nos hablamos amigo.

This post has been edited by Phil66: Oct 24 2021, 07:15 PM

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 25 2021, 01:22 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Oct 23 2021, 03:24 PM) *
It's worked now smile.gif I've deleted that FB page, it was like a personal page and I wanted a musician page, (I don't feel right calling myself a "musician" tbh) so I've created one managed by my personal account now wink.gif I thought about changing the name because I couldn't create the user name "serenitydimension as all variants of that had been taken and I wanted it to be the same but in the end I went for "serenitydimensionmusic".

Having some ideas about Spiral Sleep wink.gif

Nos hablamos amigo

Good idea! I'm already following your page. biggrin.gif

The "music" addition sounds good to me. I also had to do this with Cirse and Ramen. Sometimes we use "music", while other times we add "official".

QUOTE (Phil66 @ Oct 24 2021, 03:02 PM) *
Further to the above post, all I can say is WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO, check out the video here but read the paragraph above it first please cool.gif https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...st&p=791537

Yeah!!! You did it!! Now I added this one to my youtube playlist so we won't lose it again. His playing is very tasty on this one. Have you been practicing the rhythm exercises inspired by this one?

QUOTE (Phil66 @ Oct 24 2021, 03:02 PM) *
Okay, strange things going on with my nerve damage injury. The Poor Man's Blues lesson is going backwards but in a way that's a good thing. It seems that the muscles fibres that were trying to play that lesson are being "pushed out" by the muscle fibres that are coming back into action with my rehabilitation, these "new" fibres are having to learn what to do, it's as though the brain knows I wasn't using the muscle fibres that I should have and is now readjusting the neural pathways.

I'm okay at Todd's Bootcamp stuff even though I can't get the speed up, it's mainly scale stuff at the moment and hopefully it will help develop the brain/muscle connections.

I'm going to speak with my physiotherapist about this, not because it's a problem, I just want to understand.

It will all be good in the end.

Nos hablamos amigo.

Good to hear that you notice improvements! Let me know what the doctor says.

It's also cool to see that you are working hard on Todd's bootcamp. This will have a good impact in your overall playing. Keep going!

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Phil66
Oct 25 2021, 01:29 PM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Oct 25 2021, 01:22 PM) *
Good idea! I'm already following your page. biggrin.gif

Yeah!!! You did it!! Now I added this one to my youtube playlist so we won't lose it again. His playing is very tasty on this one. Have you been practicing the rhythm exercises inspired by this one?

It's also cool to see that you are working hard on Todd's bootcamp. This will have a good impact in your overall playing. Keep going!

Thanks for following the page.

Once we "lost" the video, and having a couple of accidents along with my arm issues I got out of the habit of practising them, I'm going to be starting again very soon, along with the other stuff, I just hope it doesn't take much longer to get my neck/shoulder/arm problems fully rehabilitated, I'm thinking early 2022, it improved very quickly to start with but it's the old 80/20 rule I guess.

Been working on ideas for Spiral Sleep which I have PM'd you wink.gif

It's amazing how much you can learn by doing along with Googling. I've learnt more about chords and progressions in this hour than my whole life. I've also learnt about the different fade ins/outs and different crossfades all available with a right-click in the right place. Remembering it all is a different matter though laugh.gif

Nos hablamos amigo

This post has been edited by Phil66: Oct 25 2021, 08:57 PM

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Yesterday, 12:44 PM
Instructor
Hi mate! I've just answered your PM. Check it out!!

Ok, please get back to the rhythm exercises and share a vid after you start to feel comfortable again with them.

And yes, I don't know how we could live without Google in the past! laugh.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Phil66
Yesterday, 01:28 PM
Thanks Gab,

As I said in my PM reply, it's a struggle to get back into practise when something new like composing is taking over, it completely consumes me, the hard part is that time just disappears.

Nos hablamos

Phil

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post

151 Pages V  « < 149 150 151
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th October 2021 - 01:48 PM