2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Leo89priest's Bootcamp, Burn and Bleed for it!!
Todd Simpson
May 3 2019, 10:48 AM
GMC:er
Welcome to SHRED BOOTCAMP! I'll be your Drill Instructor! And I do mean DRILL! As in a large power tool used in slasher films and Paul Gilbert concerts. Here is were you EARN THE LIVING DEATH out of your fingers and break through any speed bumps/barriers to become a MASTER CHIEF of Shred!
QUICK TIPS TO PREPARE YOU FOR BATTLE
*Make sure you get both hands in the shot when shooting your video*Make sure you use a metronome for the first several Missions and that the metronome can be heard.*After you complete a mission, shoot me a PM and let me know it's ready and I'll give you a debrief! These are pass / fail, so if you pass you BADGE UP and if not, I'll give you some feedback and you head in to the breach once again.
*The first several missions are VERY simple. They are just to get you used to the bootcamp process.
*Most importantly, there is NEVER a speed requirement in bootcamp. I want you to push yourself to play as brisk as you can, but NEVER at the expense of precision. If you find you are missing a note here and there, slow down a bit. Speed is just a byproduct of precision so my goal is to make you a very precise player. At that point, speed just happens.
MISSON #1

THE MISSION

1.)Your mission is to go all the way back to the very start. The base of the mountain.

LESSON 1. http://bitly.com/gmclesson1

Which you will play SUPER PERFECT!. Speed it up bit by bit until you feel your ready to take it to WAR (Any speed, it's up to you, no points for speed, only points for playing in a precise manner as speed is simply a byproduct of precision) Shoot a video and post it as a reply to this post. Make sure to EMBED the video by clicking on INSERT SPECIAL ITEM above the smiley face and then you'll get a drop down menu. Click on INSERT YOUTUBE VIDEO and follow the instructions in the Pop Up Menu. I'll then offer a constructive and brutally honest critique.

THE AFTERMATH

Upon nailing the crap out of lesson one at a speed you didn't think possible, and playing it a clean as a freshly waxed floor, you will be given your first insignia of Rank in BOOTCAMP! You will then proceed to Lesson #2 and so forth. Here is the link to the entire 400 plus Lesson Library. https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/wiki/inde...rtal:Techniques

Here is the link to your own PRIVATE HOUSE OF PAIN!...Er I mean.. SHRED!
http://bit.ly/leo89priestsbootcamp
Practice!
Sarge

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
LEO89PRIEST
May 5 2019, 02:48 AM
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ May 3 2019, 09:48 AM) *
Welcome to SHRED BOOTCAMP! I'll be your Drill Instructor! And I do mean DRILL! As in a large power tool used in slasher films and Paul Gilbert concerts. Here is were you EARN THE LIVING DEATH out of your fingers and break through any speed bumps/barriers to become a MASTER CHIEF of Shred!
QUICK TIPS TO PREPARE YOU FOR BATTLE
*Make sure you get both hands in the shot when shooting your video*Make sure you use a metronome for the first several Missions and that the metronome can be heard.*After you complete a mission, shoot me a PM and let me know it's ready and I'll give you a debrief! These are pass / fail, so if you pass you BADGE UP and if not, I'll give you some feedback and you head in to the breach once again.
*The first several missions are VERY simple. They are just to get you used to the bootcamp process.
*Most importantly, there is NEVER a speed requirement in bootcamp. I want you to push yourself to play as brisk as you can, but NEVER at the expense of precision. If you find you are missing a note here and there, slow down a bit. Speed is just a byproduct of precision so my goal is to make you a very precise player. At that point, speed just happens.
MISSON #1

THE MISSION

1.)Your mission is to go all the way back to the very start. The base of the mountain.

LESSON 1. http://bitly.com/gmclesson1

Which you will play SUPER PERFECT!. Speed it up bit by bit until you feel your ready to take it to WAR (Any speed, it's up to you, no points for speed, only points for playing in a precise manner as speed is simply a byproduct of precision) Shoot a video and post it as a reply to this post. Make sure to EMBED the video by clicking on INSERT SPECIAL ITEM above the smiley face and then you'll get a drop down menu. Click on INSERT YOUTUBE VIDEO and follow the instructions in the Pop Up Menu. I'll then offer a constructive and brutally honest critique.

THE AFTERMATH

Upon nailing the crap out of lesson one at a speed you didn't think possible, and playing it a clean as a freshly waxed floor, you will be given your first insignia of Rank in BOOTCAMP! You will then proceed to Lesson #2 and so forth. Here is the link to the entire 400 plus Lesson Library. https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/wiki/inde...rtal:Techniques

Here is the link to your own PRIVATE HOUSE OF PAIN!...Er I mean.. SHRED!
<a href="http://bit.ly/leo89priestsbootcamp" target="_blank">http://bit.ly/leo89priestsbootcamp</a>
Practice!
Sarge

Hello Todd,

Here is my try to the first lesson:

Thanks!

Angel.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
May 5 2019, 08:50 AM
Well Fought Soldier!! This is a very high quality vid and meets all the requirements. It's great to see good production values on vids from the very first one!! I can see your hands, I can hear the metronome and I can hear you so it's great!!! Let's Debrief!!

MEDALS OF HONOR

*MUTE: Poor palm muting is the bane of any guitar players existence. Your muting is quite good here!! I would suggest that you try to shift your left hand so that it covers all of the strings instead of just covering the low E. You are using your fretting hand to help mute which is a very handy technique but will not serve you when you start playing the open string missions which use every single string and open frets. This is when picking hand only mute gets critical but you have some time to ease in to it! Here is a vid from an upcoming Mission where you will use all the strings with an open string lick. I'm using the right hand to mute on the bridge so that even when my fretting hand is pulled off of the neck to let a string ring, I keep a good mute.

*SYNCH: The point of this Mission is to test your hand synch and let me know if there are issues wit it. The Good News is that I don't see any issues!
*PACE: Another aspect of this mission is pace. I want to see if you can play without rushing or lagging, you are spot on and tight with the metronome. There is a bit of an issue with synch around 44 seconds during a string change. This is the tricky bit of the Mission but it's certainly not enough to keep you from moving up.
QUICK TIP : I did notice that your picking arm is a bit more stiff that I usually like to see. Some folks end up picking from the elbow down toward the hand when it's more efficient to pick from the finger/thumb back to the wrist. Try to see if you can articulate the pick with your thumb/first finger and then use wrist motion when finger articulation is not enough. Try to keep your forearm from moving at all if possible. This is something that's a bit of a pain, but worth doing as it will open up your speed later on. Also, I notice you are sitting "side saddle" (guitar on the right leg) instead of in classical position (guitar on the left leg). For these missions, I usually suggest classical position with the left foot raised on something (anything) about 8 to 10 inches. This lets the hand feel more like what it will experience when you play standing up, as in a Gig setting. Also it allows the hand to stretch more naturally and allows better palm muting. That said, some folks just can't play this way so in the end it comes down to the player.

You did very well your first time out and you just..
LEVELED UP!!!!
Attached Image
Looking forward to your next Mission!Sarge
QUOTE (LEO89PRIEST @ May 4 2019, 09:48 PM) *
Hello Todd,

Here is my try to the first lesson:

Thanks!

Angel.

+Quote Post
LEO89PRIEST
May 5 2019, 03:05 PM
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ May 5 2019, 07:50 AM) *
Well Fought Soldier!! This is a very high quality vid and meets all the requirements. It's great to see good production values on vids from the very first one!! I can see your hands, I can hear the metronome and I can hear you so it's great!!! Let's Debrief!!

MEDALS OF HONOR

*MUTE: Poor palm muting is the bane of any guitar players existence. Your muting is quite good here!! I would suggest that you try to shift your left hand so that it covers all of the strings instead of just covering the low E. You are using your fretting hand to help mute which is a very handy technique but will not serve you when you start playing the open string missions which use every single string and open frets. This is when picking hand only mute gets critical but you have some time to ease in to it! Here is a vid from an upcoming Mission where you will use all the strings with an open string lick. I'm using the right hand to mute on the bridge so that even when my fretting hand is pulled off of the neck to let a string ring, I keep a good mute.

*SYNCH: The point of this Mission is to test your hand synch and let me know if there are issues wit it. The Good News is that I don't see any issues!
*PACE: Another aspect of this mission is pace. I want to see if you can play without rushing or lagging, you are spot on and tight with the metronome. There is a bit of an issue with synch around 44 seconds during a string change. This is the tricky bit of the Mission but it's certainly not enough to keep you from moving up.
QUICK TIP : I did notice that your picking arm is a bit more stiff that I usually like to see. Some folks end up picking from the elbow down toward the hand when it's more efficient to pick from the finger/thumb back to the wrist. Try to see if you can articulate the pick with your thumb/first finger and then use wrist motion when finger articulation is not enough. Try to keep your forearm from moving at all if possible. This is something that's a bit of a pain, but worth doing as it will open up your speed later on. Also, I notice you are sitting "side saddle" (guitar on the right leg) instead of in classical position (guitar on the left leg). For these missions, I usually suggest classical position with the left foot raised on something (anything) about 8 to 10 inches. This lets the hand feel more like what it will experience when you play standing up, as in a Gig setting. Also it allows the hand to stretch more naturally and allows better palm muting. That said, some folks just can't play this way so in the end it comes down to the player.

You did very well your first time out and you just..
LEVELED UP!!!!
Attached Image
Looking forward to your next Mission!Sarge

Hi Todd!

Wow that is such a complete feedback, thank you! I will take everything you said into account.

So my next mission is the one on the YouTube video you attached or is lesson 2? Not sure about it. Please let me know and I'll be more than glad to work on it smile.gif

Angel.

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
May 6 2019, 03:52 AM
Proceed to Lesson 2 in the series Soldier smile.gif I'll just throw in lesson videos to demonstrate bits from time to time smile.gif You did great on part 1 keep it up!!
Sarge
QUOTE (LEO89PRIEST @ May 5 2019, 10:05 AM) *
Hi Todd!

Wow that is such a complete feedback, thank you! I will take everything you said into account.

So my next mission is the one on the YouTube video you attached or is lesson 2? Not sure about it. Please let me know and I'll be more than glad to work on it smile.gif

Angel.

+Quote Post
LEO89PRIEST
May 8 2019, 02:17 PM
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ May 6 2019, 02:52 AM) *
Proceed to Lesson 2 in the series Soldier smile.gif I'll just throw in lesson videos to demonstrate bits from time to time smile.gif You did great on part 1 keep it up!!
Sarge

Hi Todd,

Thanks for clearing it out! I started yesterday, It's a bit difficult when I do the exercise from up down the neck, it works at a slow tempo but it gets harder when I play it faster. I really like the exercise and I'm enjoying the challenge smile.gif

I will send the video whenever I feel is ready.

Thanks again!

Angel.

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
May 9 2019, 07:34 PM
Keep in mind Soldier, there is no speed requirement for Bootcamp Missions. The key is to play with precision. Speed is just a byproduct of precision and happens as a result of repetition. That said, you can put as much or as little speed on each drill as you like. As long as it's played in a clean/precise manner, that's all that really matters. Onward!
Sarge
QUOTE (LEO89PRIEST @ May 8 2019, 09:17 AM) *
Hi Todd,

Thanks for clearing it out! I started yesterday, It's a bit difficult when I do the exercise from up down the neck, it works at a slow tempo but it gets harder when I play it faster. I really like the exercise and I'm enjoying the challenge smile.gif

I will send the video whenever I feel is ready.

Thanks again!

Angel.

+Quote Post
LEO89PRIEST
May 12 2019, 02:54 AM
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ May 9 2019, 06:34 PM) *
Keep in mind Soldier, there is no speed requirement for Bootcamp Missions. The key is to play with precision. Speed is just a byproduct of precision and happens as a result of repetition. That said, you can put as much or as little speed on each drill as you like. As long as it's played in a clean/precise manner, that's all that really matters. Onward!
Sarge

Hi Todd,

Here is my take to lesson 2:

Thanks!

Angel.

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
May 13 2019, 06:41 AM
Well Fought Soldier!!! You are on your way to SPECIAL FORCES!!! Dig in and get ready for a big fight!!!

MEDALS OF HONOR

*FORM: You are displaying solid technique here Soldier. keep it up! Muting, hand synch, clean strikes. I would say to focus on your picking hand and take note of when you shift your position in order to play higher strings. For all of these Missions, try to find a planted palm mute position where you can play the low E and HIGH E and every string in between without moving lifting your mute.

*TEMPO: Not rushing or lagging. It feels like you may be working hard to make all of these fret traverses and keep tempo. This is normal. As you continue, it will get easier.

*AGGRESSION: Jumping in with aggressive style!! Score!!You are off to a great start Soldier!! Keep it up! You just..

LEVELED UP!!!!
Attached Image
Sarge
QUOTE (LEO89PRIEST @ May 11 2019, 09:54 PM) *
Hi Todd,

Here is my take to lesson 2:

Thanks!

Angel.

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: May 13 2019, 06:44 AM

+Quote Post
LEO89PRIEST
May 13 2019, 09:21 PM
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ May 13 2019, 05:41 AM) *
Well Fought Soldier!!! You are on your way to SPECIAL FORCES!!! Dig in and get ready for a big fight!!!

MEDALS OF HONOR

*FORM: You are displaying solid technique here Soldier. keep it up! Muting, hand synch, clean strikes. I would say to focus on your picking hand and take note of when you shift your position in order to play higher strings. For all of these Missions, try to find a planted palm mute position where you can play the low E and HIGH E and every string in between without moving lifting your mute.

*TEMPO: Not rushing or lagging. It feels like you may be working hard to make all of these fret traverses and keep tempo. This is normal. As you continue, it will get easier.

*AGGRESSION: Jumping in with aggressive style!! Score!!You are off to a great start Soldier!! Keep it up! You just..

LEVELED UP!!!!
Attached Image
Sarge

Hi Todd,

Thank you so much for your feedback. Yes, whenever I go to the higher strings I feel uncomfortable with palm muting, and this happens, I guess, because I usually use palm muting for metal riffs on the lower strings, it feels unnatural to me to do it on the high E and B.
Additionally, as you mentioned, I feel like I have to be really focused and concentrated when playing the pattern... I want it to be more natural and do it more relaxed. I know practice is the key!

I will keep working hard! Tonight I will start with lesson 3.

Thanks again!

Angel.

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
May 14 2019, 07:45 AM
It is just a simple matter of repetition smile.gif The good news is that these missions will have it sorted out in no time at all since they all require palm muting and will train you towards a center strategy with your hand and having it in the same spot whether you are muting or not, just to keep it centered so you can pick any string without having to make a hand shift.
There are wads of riffs coming that use palm muting on the higher strings. Things like open string licks which will require you to lift your fret hand off the neck. At which point only the mute will keep things from getting string noisey. It's all built in Soldier!

Feeling more relaxed while playing highly technical bits is also built in to bootcamp. As you go, you will get more time on the fretboard doing exactly this type of thing. It will become second nature and your vids will show your hands looking like they are not using any actual effort to play. Look forward to your vids!

Sarge

QUOTE (LEO89PRIEST @ May 13 2019, 04:21 PM) *
Hi Todd,

Thank you so much for your feedback. Yes, whenever I go to the higher strings I feel uncomfortable with palm muting, and this happens, I guess, because I usually use palm muting for metal riffs on the lower strings, it feels unnatural to me to do it on the high E and B.
Additionally, as you mentioned, I feel like I have to be really focused and concentrated when playing the pattern... I want it to be more natural and do it more relaxed. I know practice is the key!

I will keep working hard! Tonight I will start with lesson 3.

Thanks again!

Angel.

+Quote Post
LEO89PRIEST
May 17 2019, 03:25 AM
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ May 14 2019, 06:45 AM) *
It is just a simple matter of repetition smile.gif The good news is that these missions will have it sorted out in no time at all since they all require palm muting and will train you towards a center strategy with your hand and having it in the same spot whether you are muting or not, just to keep it centered so you can pick any string without having to make a hand shift.
There are wads of riffs coming that use palm muting on the higher strings. Things like open string licks which will require you to lift your fret hand off the neck. At which point only the mute will keep things from getting string noisey. It's all built in Soldier!

Feeling more relaxed while playing highly technical bits is also built in to bootcamp. As you go, you will get more time on the fretboard doing exactly this type of thing. It will become second nature and your vids will show your hands looking like they are not using any actual effort to play. Look forward to your vids!

Sarge

Hi Todd,

Here is my take to lesson 3:

Thanks!

Angel.

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
May 17 2019, 11:26 PM
MEDALS OF HONOR

*PICKING TECHNIQUE: The picking is really the core of everything we are going to be doing so it's great to see you have a good handle on it. Try to find a spot a little lower on the bridge where you can hit the low E and high E without lifting your mute, just by rotating the hand. This is the "center strategy" that I'm always banging on about!

*MUTING: Your palm mute is spot on and no string noise is escaping. Once you move your mute down a pinch, you'll be ready for the open string bits that are going to require you to take your left hand off the fret board. It's a small change that can have a bit impact.

*SYNCH: Keeping your right/left hand synch is another crucial part of this. You've got very solid hand synch and you are ready for what's next!!!
If possible, try one mission in Classical Position. Some folks just can't play in classical no matter what. It does take some getting used to. It's closer to the guitars position when standing. Which is part of why it's handy. the same hand angles are in play when sitting and standing. When doing side saddle, the hand angles are different when sitting vs standing. Standing playing comes in when you start doing shows/performances etc. Some folks really struggle to play standing up as they practice sitting down and in side saddle. Ideally, the guitar should hit you in the same spot sitting and standing.

In other words you just.....
LEVELED UP!!!!
Attached Image
Sarge
QUOTE (LEO89PRIEST @ May 16 2019, 10:25 PM) *
Hi Todd,

Here is my take to lesson 3:

Thanks!

Angel.

+Quote Post
LEO89PRIEST
May 21 2019, 04:14 AM
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ May 17 2019, 10:26 PM) *
MEDALS OF HONOR

*PICKING TECHNIQUE: The picking is really the core of everything we are going to be doing so it's great to see you have a good handle on it. Try to find a spot a little lower on the bridge where you can hit the low E and high E without lifting your mute, just by rotating the hand. This is the "center strategy" that I'm always banging on about!

*MUTING: Your palm mute is spot on and no string noise is escaping. Once you move your mute down a pinch, you'll be ready for the open string bits that are going to require you to take your left hand off the fret board. It's a small change that can have a bit impact.

*SYNCH: Keeping your right/left hand synch is another crucial part of this. You've got very solid hand synch and you are ready for what's next!!!
If possible, try one mission in Classical Position. Some folks just can't play in classical no matter what. It does take some getting used to. It's closer to the guitars position when standing. Which is part of why it's handy. the same hand angles are in play when sitting and standing. When doing side saddle, the hand angles are different when sitting vs standing. Standing playing comes in when you start doing shows/performances etc. Some folks really struggle to play standing up as they practice sitting down and in side saddle. Ideally, the guitar should hit you in the same spot sitting and standing.

In other words you just.....
LEVELED UP!!!!
Attached Image
Sarge

Hi Todd!

Here is my take to lesson 4:

In the last two lessons I was trying to sit in classical position, but maybe I wasn't lifting enough my left foot, so maybe it looked like I was sitting side saddle... However, this time I lifted my foot a little bit more but I actually felt kind of uncomfortable, so I don't know if I was doing it the wrong way. The chair is about 17 inches from the floor, and the thing I used to lift my left foot is about 10 inches. Maybe I just have to get used to it.
Regarding palm muting, I'm trying to find a planted palm mute position but is hard to do it. It looks like with the same hand position the higher strings kind of don't ring at all, so the notes are not understandable like if I was using too much muting. On the other side, by keeping the same palm mute position the low strings ring too much like is I was not muting them... and viceversa. I saw your video (lesson 14) but still is kind of hard to get there.

Thanks again Todd!

Angel.

This post has been edited by LEO89PRIEST: May 21 2019, 04:46 AM

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
May 22 2019, 08:06 PM
My bad, Soldier! I see you were sitting side sadle! It does take a bit to get used to it. To find the sweet spot where the guitar should hand, put your strap on your guitar, then stand up. Find a comfy position with the guitar, hopefully not to low. Now hold the guitar against your chest and sit down. That it where it should be when you sit. That way you have the same hand angle sitting or standing. As far as how tall your foot rest should be, it should be tall enough to push your leg up high enough to create a good angle for the guitar. Hopefully the same angle you would use if standing.

I was watching this vid and I think you may be muting just a pinch to hard. Perhaps a pinch more gain if possible as well. I think you have this one well in hand but I can see you fighting it with your pinky a bit. Not every note is audible, probably being muted, I can see your pick hand striking, but can't always hear the note. So yeah, maybe a pinch less mute pressure and a pinch more gain, find your comfy spot with the height of the foot stool and you'll be golden! Lets Debrief!
MEDALS OF HONOR
*PALM MUTE STEADY ON: Palm muting is crucial, but don't over mute or you will kill the note. That Vid I shared about muting in mission 14 is a good example, it's a light mute but it does the job. Harder muting will put more pressure on your pick hand as well, making this tougher. Finding the right balance just takes time. Keep at it@
*PICKING STEADY ON: Great to see your picking is solid and steady!! This will serve you well as you work on your speed. You have a solid picking technique.
*ENDURANCE: This mission is designed to melt your hand off. It's an endurance test that can only be done if one is not tensing up. If one gets tense, endurance dies. You had no problem and played on every string!
Soldier you just...
Attached Image
Sarge
QUOTE (LEO89PRIEST @ May 20 2019, 11:14 PM) *
Hi Todd!

Here is my take to lesson 4:

In the last two lessons I was trying to sit in classical position, but maybe I wasn't lifting enough my left foot, so maybe it looked like I was sitting side saddle... However, this time I lifted my foot a little bit more but I actually felt kind of uncomfortable, so I don't know if I was doing it the wrong way. The chair is about 17 inches from the floor, and the thing I used to lift my left foot is about 10 inches. Maybe I just have to get used to it.
Regarding palm muting, I'm trying to find a planted palm mute position but is hard to do it. It looks like with the same hand position the higher strings kind of don't ring at all, so the notes are not understandable like if I was using too much muting. On the other side, by keeping the same palm mute position the low strings ring too much like is I was not muting them... and viceversa. I saw your video (lesson 14) but still is kind of hard to get there.

Thanks again Todd!

Angel.

+Quote Post
LEO89PRIEST
Oct 2 2019, 03:19 PM
Hi Todd,

A long of time without posting here. I'm ready to go with lesson 5, I'll start working on it today and post it whenever I feel it's ready smile.gif

I wanted to ask you about Quick Licks. How does it work? It could be used as a complement to shred bootcamp?

Thanks Todd. Have a nice day.

Angel.

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Oct 2 2019, 09:30 PM
Welcome back to the to fight Soldier!!! smile.gif Quick licks are a great way to add to your training. They are graded based more on effort than execution. The whole point of them is to try to pick up a lick "quickly" and be able to mostly play it back without spending days working on it. So it's graded a bit easier than bootcamp as bootcamp is all about precision. You can just start with Quick Licks #1 and shoot me a PM to let me know you've done it and I"ll give it a look! They are typically easier than bootcamp Missions as there is only one lick, where in bootcamp you might have 5 licks to learn for a given mission.
Sarge

QUOTE (LEO89PRIEST @ Oct 2 2019, 10:19 AM) *
Hi Todd,

A long of time without posting here. I'm ready to go with lesson 5, I'll start working on it today and post it whenever I feel it's ready smile.gif

I wanted to ask you about Quick Licks. How does it work? It could be used as a complement to shred bootcamp?

Thanks Todd. Have a nice day.

Angel.

+Quote Post
LEO89PRIEST
Oct 3 2019, 11:47 PM
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Oct 2 2019, 08:30 PM) *
Welcome back to the to fight Soldier!!! smile.gif Quick licks are a great way to add to your training. They are graded based more on effort than execution. The whole point of them is to try to pick up a lick "quickly" and be able to mostly play it back without spending days working on it. So it's graded a bit easier than bootcamp as bootcamp is all about precision. You can just start with Quick Licks #1 and shoot me a PM to let me know you've done it and I"ll give it a look! They are typically easier than bootcamp Missions as there is only one lick, where in bootcamp you might have 5 licks to learn for a given mission.
Sarge

Hey Todd!

That sounds great. Just to confirm: I can start with quick lick # 1, learn it, record a video and send it to you through a private message?

Thanks again!

Angel.

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Oct 4 2019, 02:46 AM
Just post the video as an embed in the thread for that quick lick. So start with #1. Just add a reply in that thread and put your video right there smile.gif After that shoot me a PM to let me know it's up. The process of submitting a quick lick is to add your youtube video as an embed in the thread for that quic lick. Each Quick lick has its own thread. They are all linked in my personal board at the top where the master quick licks doc is posted. Make sense?
Todd
QUOTE (LEO89PRIEST @ Oct 3 2019, 06:47 PM) *
Hey Todd!

That sounds great. Just to confirm: I can start with quick lick # 1, learn it, record a video and send it to you through a private message?

Thanks again!

Angel.

+Quote Post
LEO89PRIEST
Oct 19 2019, 08:12 PM
Hey Todd,

Here is the video for lesson 5:

Thanks again!

Angel.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:15 AM