Droid App?
sevenfx
Jan 9 2011, 03:12 AM
Learning Roadie
Hello GMC. I've been using this site for about 6 months now and I love it! I am also a grad computer science student, and am developing Android apps this quarter. I was hoping that I could make a useful app for guitarists.. I have seen some interest in a GMC iPhone app on here, and was wondering if maybe I could contribute a Droid interface for GMC. (I may actually be taking iPhone courses in the future).

If not a GMC app for Android, do you have any other requests for things you think you could use? I was thinking maybe a simpler app that is similar to the GMC videoplayer, where you can watch highrated youtube guitar lessons. Let me know if you have any thoughts.. thanks!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Jan 9 2011, 05:17 AM
Instructor
I'm just going to say that's a great idea! You should contact admin for details

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
Gary
Jan 9 2011, 07:17 AM
GMC:er
Great idea.. so many apps for the iphone and not many for android. A comparison of the apps available in each app store would give good insight as to what is lacking on the adroid side.

Gary

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 03:56 PM