Best Guitar Instructional Site In The Internet.
Rodnator
Dec 20 2007, 10:36 PM
GMC:er
Kris, you and all of the instructors and staff have managed to put together the most comprehensive guitar destination on the internet. The caliber and quality of lessons, and the value of a community forum with intelligent and friendly and truly helpful information is not found anywhere else on the web. The cost-benefit of the GMC offerings is truly extraordinary. The new feature of bookmarks is just one of the countless things that simply add icing on the cake as far as I am concerned. Before GMC, I frequented several sites that were just loaded with sarcastic know it alls. People with something to say, right or wrong about everyone and everything, just wanting to exercise their ability to flame a will without recourse. The rediculously low tuition at GMC is not only a tremendous value, but it seperates wheat from chaff, as people with nothing worthwhile to contribute or discuss can practice their craft for free elswhere. I consider it tuition because it is what you pay for quality education. I could go on and on, but It has given me such tremendous motivation and inspiration to practice practice and practice some more. I have told countless friend about GMC and have heard awesome reviews from all of them. I think the number of registered members is going to skyrocket. I wish you all the sucess you can handle because it is coming whether you like it or not. Thanks for GMC.
Rod

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Rodnator: Dec 20 2007, 10:39 PM

--------------------
Electric Guitars : Gibson Les Paul Standard "Raw Power", Fender American Deluxe HSS QMT Stratocaster
Acoustic Guitars : Ovation 1771 LX Balladeer
Effects : Digitech Jammer Looper, Digitech DF7 Distortion Factory, Boss DD-3 delay, Keeley Modded Boss DS-1, Keeley Modded TS-808 Tube Screamer, Keeley compressor, Dunlop CryBaby Wah.
Amps : 1982 Marshall JCM 800 2204 50 watt Head (all original unmodified Electronics, Complete cosmetic restoration) It is the "Tone of the Gods" 1982 Marshall 1960a JCM 800 4x12 Slant Cabinet
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Zephyr
Dec 20 2007, 10:40 PM
I agree completely, this site is simply amazing, as well as the people here! Not just the staff, but all the members seems to be awesome people too.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
jacmoe
Dec 20 2007, 10:41 PM
I second that! biggrin.gif laugh.gif

Top notch, all the way.

My kudos to Kris & Co. smile.gif

--------------------
QUOTE ("Steve Vai")
Start by playing something - a bend, a riff, a scale, a song - very slowly; if you make a mistake, start over; do this over and over, until you can play it flawlessly - and I do mean flawlessly - many times in a row. Next, gradually increase the tempo. Eventually you'll be flailing like a madman.

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Dec 20 2007, 10:41 PM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
Spot on m8, well said Rod smile.gif

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Dec 20 2007, 10:46 PM
Instructor
yeah, Kris have done a great work !!!! I love this site biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Dec 20 2007, 11:21 PM
GMC Founder
biggrin.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

We are obsessed with making this the coolest site ever...! laugh.gif

And you know what - all improvements are done thanks to your presence, support and suggestions. So if gmc site is good - then it means you must be good as well! cool.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Dec 20 2007, 11:55 PM
Instructor
Kris rocks,GMC rocks biggrin.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Dec 21 2007, 12:13 AM
Instructor
Hale to the mighty GMC! smile.gif

No seriously, I must write that the concept of this site is simply brilliant and getting better by the minute. And I'm not writing this because I love music etc - it is the best site as in general. wink.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Rated Htr
Dec 21 2007, 12:33 AM
Experienced Rock Star
GMC rocks because the members are given great lessons and everybody, no matter the age can still kid around and discuss what's important: music biggrin.gif

--------------------
Currently Practicing

Rhythm: Finnish Power Metal III: Nightwish
Legato: Ben's Land Of Legato
Alternate Picking: Alternate Picking Workout #5
Chords: Chord Melody Technique

+Quote Post
g-forcelover
Dec 21 2007, 12:42 AM
GMC is the best. no doubt. it just offers so many styles, from so many different people!

--------------------

i tripped and broke my guitar's neck. :(

+Quote Post
Mrblomme
Dec 21 2007, 12:51 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
GMC rocks

thanks Kris and the crew for this fantastic site

--------------------
Homer J. Simpson: Rockstars is there anything they dont know?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 04:46 PM