Epiphone Ultra Ii, With Simulated Acoustic Pickup
skennington
Mar 13 2008, 02:35 PM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
Anybody had an oppertunity to try one of these out?

Looks really interesting and a good price point. $699.00

http://www.epiphone.com/ultraII/

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Mar 13 2008, 02:58 PM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
Oh, that looked interresting smile.gif
I liked that one, cheap as well...
Maybe it's time for another Epi smile.gif

Edit: Thanks for sharing!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by audiopaal: Mar 13 2008, 02:58 PM

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Mar 13 2008, 04:33 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
That is one beautiful guitar wink.gif What is that simulated acoustic pickup ? Something like piezzo or ??

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
skennington
Mar 13 2008, 04:43 PM
QUOTE (Bogdan @ Mar 13 2008, 11:33 AM) *
That is one beautiful guitar wink.gif What is that simulated acoustic pickup ? Something like piezzo or ??

That's what I'm thinking. If you look, It also has some type of active pickup in the neck for harmonics. Has a mono and stereo output with tone adjustments as well

+Quote Post
fatstrat
Mar 13 2008, 04:56 PM
GMC:er
The acoustic/sim pickup is closely related to the Piezzo (Fishman) system I have on one of my strat's. You can pretty much recreate an acoustic tone out of a humbucker if you tweak it around right. Hope this helps!!

Bryan

--------------------
My Gear:

Guitars: Guild D-55, Taylor 110-E, 1992 Epiphone Sheraton II (JB neck and '59 bridge), PRS SE singlecut (SD Alnico II neck and Gibby Bustbucker Pro bridge)

Amps: Mesa/Boogie Express 5:25

Effects: Boss DD-7, BD-2, and Dunlop CryBaby

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Mar 13 2008, 06:09 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
QUOTE (fatstrat @ Mar 13 2008, 04:56 PM) *
The acoustic/sim pickup is closely related to the Piezzo (Fishman) system I have on one of my strat's. You can pretty much recreate an acoustic tone out of a humbucker if you tweak it around right. Hope this helps!!

Bryan

I see ! Thank man for clarifying wink.gif Piezzo system installed in bridge of a guitar can sound very good wink.gif If this system sounds similar its cool wink.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
skennington
Mar 14 2008, 02:46 PM
Seems to be getting good reviews for the money. Some have said the craftsmanship is a little poor and don't think it's being inspected and setup in the USA. This coming from reviews off of Musicians Freind website. Still looks like a sweet guitar though

+Quote Post
Kevin98497
Mar 14 2008, 03:51 PM
GMC:er
that looks real cool thanks for sharin

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 01:14 AM