Zoom Helix Rival
Phil66
Apr 27 2020, 01:01 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Check it out.

https://www.guitarworld.com/news/zoom-launc...en-equipped-g11

https://www.zoom-na.com/products/effects-pr...ects-processor/

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Apr 27 2020, 06:49 PM
GMC:er
I like how they kept the individual pedals/knobs and a display for each in addition to the color touch screen. I'm guessing next year the other big players will probably add a color touch screen. If zoom can add one surely the other guys can.

QUOTE (Phil66 @ Apr 27 2020, 08:01 AM) *

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Phil66
Apr 27 2020, 07:27 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Yeah I like that, kinda swaps the pedals for different patches, I think, like having a roadie changing you pedal board between tunes if I'm thinking correctly.

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Apr 28 2020, 09:59 AM
GMC Founder
Wow, looks very promising - and very cool to see prices are being pushed down!

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:59 AM