(in)sanity Sami's Latest Song!
Sami
Sep 25 2008, 09:22 PM
Learning Rock Star
Hey everyone! i recently wrote this as a song idea that isn't fully developed yet, just wondering what you guys think. Any Feed back is greatly appreciated. smile.gif
Attached File  _in_sainty_with_solo_and_slides.gp5 ( 8.93K ) Number of downloads: 99

EDIT!! This is the working file! Thanks jakub!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Sami: Sep 26 2008, 09:51 PM

Attached File(s)
Attached File  _in_sainty_with_solo_and_slides.gp5 ( 8.93K ) Number of downloads: 112

--------------------
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Jun 10 2008, 01:38 PM) *
Crysis kicked arse. Gears of War unfortunately I thought was as good as wiping cottage cheese on a cat's head

Hahahaha just imagine the cat hahahah

QUOTE (fkalich @ May 3 2009, 08:01 PM) *
The thing about being really stupid, is that there are a zillion ways to be a moron. There are usually several ways to be intelligent, given a situation, but it is a small finite number. But there are always a zillion ways to be to blithering idiot. So finding a new way to have the intellect of an artichoke is nothing to be proud of really, it is easy to do.

So true... To bad im still an artichoke haha
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Sep 25 2008, 10:25 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Strange , I am having trouble opening the file , reports some error when I press play..Doesn't do that with other tabs...

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Sami
Sep 26 2008, 01:05 AM
Learning Rock Star
sad.gif lol whats the error?

--------------------
Crysis kicked arse. Gears of War unfortunately I thought was as good as wiping cottage cheese on a cat's head

The thing about being really stupid, is that there are a zillion ways to be a moron. There are usually several ways to be intelligent, given a situation, but it is a small finite number. But there are always a zillion ways to be to blithering idiot. So finding a new way to have the intellect of an artichoke is nothing to be proud of really, it is easy to do.

+Quote Post
Toroso
Sep 26 2008, 01:14 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Sami @ Sep 25 2008, 08:05 PM) *
sad.gif lol whats the error?

Like most I assume, he was expecting an mp3 file. This looks like a Guitar Pro 5 file?

--------------------
Live well, and live often!

+Quote Post
Tuubsu
Sep 26 2008, 01:31 AM
GMC:er
The gp file... I get it open but when I press play it makes an error, I'm guessing thats up with you too Bodgan... huh.gif

--------------------
Anyone can learn to play fast, like anyone can learn to type quickly. But not everyone can write a book.
- Yngwie J. Malmsteen

Idols:

Jason Becker (ex-Cacophony, ex-David Lee Roth, Solo)
Marty Friedman (ex-Cacophony, ex-Megadeth, Solo)
Niccolo Paganini (Solo)
Eddie Van Halen (Van Halen....Duh!)
Frederic Chopin (Solo)

+Quote Post
Sami
Sep 26 2008, 01:37 AM
Learning Rock Star
lemme try to reupload it
Attached File  _in_sainty_with_solo_and_slides.gp5 ( 8.78K ) Number of downloads: 112

--------------------

+Quote Post
Marek Rojewski
Sep 26 2008, 11:24 AM
Experienced Guitar Lord
I listened to it and it's quite nice I must say. And it would be even better if played by You, not guitar pro midi;)

--------------------

+Quote Post
Marcus Siepen
Sep 26 2008, 12:01 PM
Instructor (Blind Guardian)
I can download your file, but I can't play it. It only shows me one bar with notes, but when I try to play it I get an error.

--------------------
Guitars: various Gibson Les Pauls / Gibson J 45
Amps: Mesa Boogie Tripple Rectifier / Triaxis / 2:90 Poweramp / Rectocabs
Effects: Rocktron Intellifex / Rocktron Xpression
Homepage: www.marcussiepen.com www.blind-guardian.com
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post
Marek Rojewski
Sep 26 2008, 08:08 PM
Experienced Guitar Lord
Hmmm maybe You made it in TuxGuitar and even though the format is the same, Guitar Pro program can't load it? It sometimes happens with OpenOffice and MicrosoftOffice.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sami
Sep 26 2008, 08:28 PM
Learning Rock Star
i made it in guitar pro, the verison for mac. The reason why only one bar shows for that track is cause its a harmony track, or is that the only track that shows. And thanks for your kind remarks Marek, im working on recording it smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Jakub Luptovec
Sep 26 2008, 08:32 PM
Learning Tone Guru
Guys.. just dont be lazy and play it biggrin.gif IF you are too lazy to do that, just grab all the notes and copy them to your GP file:)

If you are too lazy to even do that... just use my fixed file:P

EDIT: lol.. this is hillarious.. it worked for.. 2 minutes, then started to post the same error biggrin.gif

Maybe you arent supposed to write that song ph34r.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif ?? And i heard it.. maybe, I'll die for it now biggrin.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif

EDIT2: Working aright now I guess wink.gif

EDIT 3: Have fun recording it:D It will be very failure-prone biggrin.gif its kinda long and few tricky things there:D

This post has been edited by Jakub Luptovec: Sep 26 2008, 08:36 PM

Attached File(s)
Attached File  _in_sainty_with_solo_and_slides.gp5 ( 8.93K ) Number of downloads: 60

--------------------
my youtube account with riffs and ideas: https://www.youtube.com/user/Phoenygzus

+Quote Post
Sami
Sep 26 2008, 08:49 PM
Learning Rock Star
haha yeah thats true, but i find that stuff thats easier for me is harder than it is for others and vice versa. Its our nuances that make us different after all smile.gif Thanks so much for fixing it though mate

EDIT: Make sure you unmute the harmony track when you play it!

This post has been edited by Sami: Sep 26 2008, 08:51 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 09:22 PM