2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Gmc Doppelgangers
Kristofer Dahl
Feb 25 2011, 02:31 PM
GMC Founder
Alright GMC'ers, it's time to switch things up a little.

Have you ever been told that you look like someone famous? If so, now's your chance to say who. If not, it's ok, you can still participate.

Here's what you can do to join in...

1. First choose either a famous person that people have said you look like OR any guitarist you wish you could be.

2. Go under "my controls" : http://pic.thefarm.se/kristofer/20110225140810/

3. Click "edit avatar settings": http://pic.thefarm.se/jdmyxtc/20110225122141/

4. Upload a new image from your computer: http://pic.thefarm.se/jdmyxtc/20110225122256/

Someone told me I should have went with Chewbacca..! dry.gif People are so evil nowadays biggrin.gif

I decided to go for Adam Sandler because... well because people say I look like him! Must be the haircut?!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Justin Myrick
Feb 25 2011, 02:37 PM
GMC Administrator
Someone told me I should have went with Chewbacca..! People are so evil nowadays

haha, ok, so I guess I'm the evil one. I on the other hand went for one that I get all the time...Christian Bale. I guess that's alright, "American Psycho" is one of favorite films. smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
About Me

Cheers,
Justin Myrick
GMC Administrator

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Feb 25 2011, 03:56 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Hahahah cool smile.gif))

I went with Edward Norton because I was told a few times here in the forum that I look alike him. smile.gif

He is also one of my favorite actors smile.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Feb 25 2011, 04:04 PM
Instructor
They told me I looked a bit like Nick Menza ex-drummer from Megadeth,

hahaha

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Feb 25 2011, 04:07 PM
Instructor
I lost count of the time I got told by (mostly middle aged) women that I looked like Tom Cruise. laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Justin Myrick
Feb 25 2011, 04:08 PM
GMC Administrator
QUOTE (Daniel Realpe @ Feb 25 2011, 04:04 PM) *
They told me I looked a bit like Nick Menza ex-drummer from Megadeth,

hahaha

That's awesome!

QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Feb 25 2011, 04:07 PM) *
I lost count of the time I got told by (mostly middle aged) women that I looked like Tom Cruise. laugh.gif

Well, let's see it Mr. Cruise!

--------------------
About Me

Cheers,
Justin Myrick
GMC Administrator

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Feb 25 2011, 04:21 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Justin Myrick @ Feb 25 2011, 03:08 PM) *
Well, let's see it Mr. Cruise!

But I did change the pic - unless you thought it WAS me ???? ohmy.gif

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Feb 25 2011, 04:23 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Feb 25 2011, 04:07 PM) *

Wow that's really close! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
HungryForHeaven
Feb 25 2011, 07:01 PM
Learning Tone Master
Ok... according to people I seem to have a number of evil twins. Mostly Swedish semi-celebrities such as Thomas Di Leva or Björn Kjellman. Someone on the street came up to me and suggested I was Dave Grohl, and I don't look like him AT ALL.

Anyway, I picked a not-so-evil doppelgänger.. which in some sense fits better with my username.

H4H

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Feb 25 2011, 07:06 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Feb 25 2011, 03:23 PM) *
Wow that's really close! biggrin.gif

Hehe.. I remember many years ago when I filmed this.... 'Louis, Louis... still whining !'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pv5-FVlC_yo

+Quote Post
Justin Myrick
Feb 25 2011, 10:20 PM
GMC Administrator
QUOTE (HungryForHeaven @ Feb 25 2011, 07:01 PM) *
Ok... according to people I seem to have a number of evil twins. Mostly Swedish semi-celebrities such as Thomas Di Leva or Björn Kjellman. Someone on the street came up to me and suggested I was Dave Grohl, and I don't look like him AT ALL.

Anyway, I picked a not-so-evil doppelgänger.. which in some sense fits better with my username.

H4H

Great choice. It covers both. He's probably a great guitarist as well. I wonder what style he'd play.

--------------------
About Me

Cheers,
Justin Myrick
GMC Administrator

+Quote Post
Mudbone
Feb 25 2011, 11:20 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
The two that I get the most are "that guy from The Mummy" and David Blaine. "That guy from the Mummy" is the horseman with the long hair and the war paint on his face. Glad I'm not compared to someone butt ugly ;P

--------------------

He who laughs last thinks slowest.

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence." - Christopher Hitchens

Gear:

Guitars: Uncle Rufus' Twanger Classic
Amps: Mississippi Boom Box
Mojo: Hammer of Odin and a pair of Ox gonads
Inspiration: Samuel Adams Boston Lager

Zero to Hero: 1,387/10,000

+Quote Post
purple hayes
Feb 26 2011, 12:07 AM
Ultimate Guitar Hero
Matt Frewer!

--------------------
My guitar bits on YouTube: <a href="https://www.youtube.com/duathlon70" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/duathlon70</a>

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Feb 26 2011, 02:37 AM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
QUOTE (purple hayes @ Feb 26 2011, 12:07 AM) *
Matt Frewer!

Hahahhahah awesome! laugh.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Rated Htr
Feb 26 2011, 04:25 AM
Experienced Rock Star
People are always comparing me to Fabregas from Arsenal, even more now that I've cut my hair laugh.gif

This post has been edited by Rated Htr: Feb 26 2011, 04:25 AM

--------------------
Currently Practicing

Rhythm: Finnish Power Metal III: Nightwish
Legato: Ben's Land Of Legato
Alternate Picking: Alternate Picking Workout #5
Chords: Chord Melody Technique

+Quote Post
thefireball
Feb 26 2011, 04:53 AM
Learning Roadie
People say I look like Harry Potter. My family, friends, and fellow Youtubers say I look like him. The only difference is I have rectangular glasses and he has the circle ones - I'm told this all the time it's so funny! laugh.gif

+Quote Post
HungryForHeaven
Feb 26 2011, 11:24 AM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Mudbone @ Feb 25 2011, 11:20 PM) *
The two that I get the most are "that guy from The Mummy" and David Blaine. "That guy from the Mummy" is the horseman with the long hair and the war paint on his face. Glad I'm not compared to someone butt ugly ;P

Ok, but does it count when you haven't updated your avatar? tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Feb 26 2011, 11:43 AM
Instructor
Loving everyone's pictures !! I think Kris's is the most accurate haha.. and TheFireball ! wink.gif

+Quote Post
thefireball
Feb 26 2011, 04:48 PM
Learning Roadie
I guess everybody has a twin or two! Haha! I'll bet we have a twin that's not even a look alike. My Mom and I saw a lady in Walmart one time that looked exactly like a woman in our church. But she just had darker hair. It was freaky!! ohmy.gif I think we would freak if we saw our real twin, eh? I would! smile.gif

+Quote Post
JamesT
Feb 26 2011, 07:25 PM
Accomplished Tone Master
LOL. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

A girlfriend of mine once told me I looked like Jack Nicholson when I put a certain pair of sunglasses on. I immediately thought of the movie "One flew over the Cookos's nest" and though about how crazy that dude looked in that movie. I think it was just the glasses, cause I don't look too much like that. In fact I'm not crazy at all ....er .... really!

Edit...
Hey, my Avatar didn't update. Oh well, here's the pic...

[attachment=23000:jacknicholson2.gif]

This post has been edited by JamesT: Feb 26 2011, 07:30 PM

--------------------

Check out my YouTube Channel

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 07:04 AM