If I'll Ever Have A Daughter...
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 9 2012, 04:38 PM
Instructor
... smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Sep 9 2012, 07:32 PM
Instructor
Excellent ! Don't ever argue with her when she's cutting vegetables !! biggrin.gif

If I'll ever have a daughter... I'll be incredibly possessive and never let her have a boyfriend and if she does I'll intimidate them so bad and threaten them with so much violence no guy will ever go near her again and then she'll grow up hating me forever because I ruined her life. The end.

laugh.gif

Sorry but I just HAD to make use of that thread title !!! laugh.gif laugh.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Qenzoz
Sep 10 2012, 01:07 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Sep 9 2012, 08:32 PM) *
Excellent ! Don't ever argue with her when she's cutting vegetables !! biggrin.gif

If I'll ever have a daughter... I'll be incredibly possessive and never let her have a boyfriend and if she does I'll intimidate them so bad and threaten them with so much violence no guy will ever go near her again and then she'll grow up hating me forever because I ruined her life. The end.

laugh.gif

Yeah right wink.gif

You'll be like this laugh.gif

--------------------
Guitar
Suhr S4 Pro Series Bengal Burst

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 10 2012, 07:00 AM
Instructor
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

No man biggrin.gif I HOPE that's not gonna be the case tongue.gif A girlie with a katana does NOT get pregnant that easily.

But anyway, Ben - I heard some VERY interesting rumors about Steve Lukather's approach to his daughter's boyfriends laugh.gif This is funny as hell, but I can't write it here wink.gif But if you're curious, drop a message and I'll tell you the story biggrin.gif

Cosmin

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Sep 10 2012, 09:33 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Qenzoz @ Sep 10 2012, 01:07 AM) *
Yeah right wink.gif

You'll be like this laugh.gif

Haha !! Brilliant ! laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Sep 10 2012, 09:45 AM
Moderator - low level high stakes
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Sep 9 2012, 07:32 PM) *

laugh.gif

Our daughter is 12 and starts High School next week so we've talked about boyfriends/girlfriends (you never know). At the moment she's not really interested but already has asked me to promise that I don't give whomever they are a hard time. I suggested that it's better to give them a bit of a hard time then to try and be their best mate. She agreed with that point as it would be much more embarrassing to pretend to be their mate. So now she's worried about how her mum will react as she probably will try to be matey biggrin.gif.

(Children are supposed to rebel against their parents so we live in fear that our daughter will grow up to vote Conservative and read the Daily Mail/Express; at which point I'll have to disown her wink.gif. )

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
bleez
Sep 10 2012, 12:54 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (tonymiro @ Sep 10 2012, 09:45 AM) *
Our daughter is 12 and starts High School next week

mellow.gif

Good luck with that my friend! smile.gif

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Sep 10 2012, 02:24 PM
Instructor
hahaha funny thread! I would love to have a daughter in the future! I can't say how I would be with her and her boyfriends but I will try to be the best father I can... biggrin.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Sep 10 2012, 05:33 PM
Moderator - low level high stakes
QUOTE (bleez @ Sep 10 2012, 12:54 PM) *
mellow.gif

Good luck with that my friend! smile.gif

Thanks - it's going to be a whole new experience biggrin.gif.

My daughter has prepared by buying a lot of black eyeliner, rockchick outfits and punk badges as she's decided that she wants to be in their sub-culture at highschool.

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
paket
Sep 11 2012, 03:05 AM
I have sons, no daughters, but the people I know who do have daughters seem to really, really like this shirt:

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Sep 11 2012, 06:53 AM
Instructor
Man I would be careful with girls like that! She will chop off your head without even arguing! smile.gif
"Did you get the milk?"
"Sorry honey I forgot" Bam and that's it! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 11 2012, 07:23 AM
Instructor
Alex, that's not the way it goes - if one is worthy of that blade, they will be blessed with its touch, otherwise, it's just the gallows. That little Japanese girl must know it smile.gif

QUOTE (paket @ Sep 11 2012, 02:05 AM) *
I have sons, no daughters, but the people I know who do have daughters seem to really, really like this shirt:

This is clearly something that Al Bundy would wear laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Sep 11 2012, 08:57 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (paket @ Sep 11 2012, 03:05 AM) *

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

+Quote Post
jessi
Sep 11 2012, 09:28 PM
I AM a daughter!
When I was a teenager I went to many partys, took a lot of black eyeliner, heared strange music,smoked a lot of cigarettes, hated school, had 2 or 3 boyfriends at the same time, disregarded everything my parents told me......

Stay cool you daddys! Its just a phase and the hormones! It will stop anytime!

BUT... there is one important thing you have to do: invest in a chastity belt!!! happy.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Sep 12 2012, 09:30 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (jessi @ Sep 11 2012, 09:28 PM) *
BUT... there is one important thing you have to do: invest in a chastity belt!!! happy.gif

Is it made of extremely durable leather and covered in spikes ? I might have to phone up Rob Halford and see if he knows what one of these is... wink.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 13 2012, 08:20 AM
Instructor
Ben, what people were using in the middle ages is totally off the hook - I dare you to start a little research and tell me the conclusions biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Sep 13 2012, 09:59 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Sep 13 2012, 08:20 AM) *
Ben, what people were using in the middle ages is totally off the hook - I dare you to start a little research and tell me the conclusions biggrin.gif

That sounds like a case of giving me bait and waiting for me to bite !! laugh.gif

+Quote Post
jessi
Sep 13 2012, 09:57 PM
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Sep 13 2012, 08:59 AM) *
That sounds like a case of giving me bait and waiting for me to bite !! laugh.gif

That's it!! The easiest way: You bite the boyfried of your daughter so much, until he runs and never comes back. ph34r.gif
Cosmin inspires me! wink.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 14 2012, 07:04 PM
Instructor
Me? But, but, but...I don't bite.... I HAVE A JAPANESE SWORD instead laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

This post has been edited by Cosmin Lupu: Sep 14 2012, 07:04 PM

+Quote Post
Yash
Sep 15 2012, 08:51 AM
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif Funny thread laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 05:12 AM