Guitar Pro
Nick325
Sep 5 2007, 09:53 AM
GMC:er
i used the demo version and i liked it but it only lasts 15 days so i didnt get to see everything but i watched tutorials on it and it looks good. i know you have to buy it so is it worth it and how much does it cost? opinoins on it?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Asphyxia Feeling
Sep 5 2007, 09:57 AM
in my opinion it's incredible value. it makes learning songs MUCH easier then with normal text tabs. in addition, you can kinda write your own music with it and see if something works. alot of people on GMC show off songs they've written (but can't record) with guitarpro tracks. i know the 50-60$ it costs seems like alot, but to me it's been worth every penny.

the RSE is an added bonus. you can mess with (semi-cheesy) stompboxs and effects to make the tracks seem more real. it doesn't always sound perfect, but you can give songs a realistic feel instead of the super-cheap sounding midi tracks.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
What did you learn tonight?
while shouting so loud, you barely joyous, broken thing.
You are a voice that never sings, is what i say.
You are freezing over hell
You are bringing on that end you do so well
and you can only blame yourself, is what is say.

+Quote Post
kahall
Sep 5 2007, 09:59 AM
Learning Roadie
I find it very helpful and I put off buying it way too long. So I would say it is worth the ...I forgot....$59? And since all the instructors are using it now I don't have to reformat and print out the tabs since they are nice and pretty on the screen.

--------------------
Had a guitar hanging, just about waist high, and we are going to play these things until the day we die.

+Quote Post
Rock
Sep 5 2007, 10:05 AM
QUOTE (Nick325 @ Sep 5 2007, 04:53 AM) *
i used the demo version and i liked it but it only lasts 15 days so i didnt get to see everything but i watched tutorials on it and it looks good. i know you have to buy it so is it worth it and how much does it cost? opinoins on it?

Nick,

It's $60USD and IMO it is well worth it. Not only can you program tabs, but if you go to the Guitar Pro site there are thousands upon thousands of songs that people spent hours creating. This in my opinion is the main reason I purchased because I honestly do not have the time to figure out the tabs. They are not all perfect, but most are very good. In addition, you can also slow down the tempo with the trainer and loop it as many times as you want. Each time you loop you can increment temp by as little as 1%. So for instance you can practice the song at 40% of the normal speed and increase with each loop by 1%, 5%, 10% or whatever. You can also play back beyond 100% as well if for some reason you are interested in playing the tune faster than normal. I do this sometimes for easier licks that I have memorized to help me with speed. Almost like using a metronome. Oh, and it keeps the music in key no matter what tempo. Nuff said, well worth the dough!

Rock

+Quote Post
Nick325
Sep 6 2007, 06:46 AM
k thanks

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Sep 6 2007, 09:15 AM
Instructor
I'm using it since 2000, and it's the best tool I necer had. I learn to write music with that program and it helps me to write all my songs. I cannot live without Guitar Pro !!!!! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 12:44 AM