4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Aahhh... Will You Accept Me Back?
OrganisedConfusi...
May 6 2008, 12:37 PM
GMC:er
Welcome back man. I have many issues also. Glad to see you got yours sorted smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
chast
May 6 2008, 12:41 PM
Learning Roadie
Welcome back Tuubsu smile.gif
I like your name, it sounds so tuubsuish blink.gif biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by chast: May 6 2008, 12:41 PM

--------------------
"They play it extremely fast, it doesn't make any sense, but it's Slayer so it makes a lot of sense" :)

+Quote Post
Mr T
May 6 2008, 12:45 PM
Welcome back!!!!

--------------------

Roland Cube 30; Toneport GX; Cort kx1; Ibanez RG1570; Ibanez EW35ABE-NT

http://www.last.fm/user/Mr_T83

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
May 6 2008, 01:21 PM
Instructor
Welcome back smile.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
Tuubsu
May 6 2008, 01:23 PM
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ May 6 2008, 02:09 PM) *
Welcome back Tuubsu - you scared us quite a bit there. Not until we managed to get in contact with your mum, we could get some peace of mind.

yeah, I'm sorry about that, My mom visited once and she told me that she had gotten an e-mail from Maria if I remember correctly, and I appreciate it, I really do, I mean you could have just ignored it as it's not your job, but you didn't so it touched me... Thank you, and I'm sorry if I cause some trouble to you.

QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ May 6 2008, 02:09 PM) *
now back to practice! smile.gif

Those words are good to hear(or read) now! biggrin.gif

--------------------
Anyone can learn to play fast, like anyone can learn to type quickly. But not everyone can write a book.
- Yngwie J. Malmsteen

Idols:

Jason Becker (ex-Cacophony, ex-David Lee Roth, Solo)
Marty Friedman (ex-Cacophony, ex-Megadeth, Solo)
Niccolo Paganini (Solo)
Eddie Van Halen (Van Halen....Duh!)
Frederic Chopin (Solo)

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
May 6 2008, 01:27 PM
QUOTE (Tuubsu @ May 6 2008, 11:22 AM) *
They did let me play some classical guitar in that, ummm.... "mental asylum" actually sounds pretty rough, there was no crazy people there just really really depressed and suicidal people,(what would you call it then, in english?).

My house lol biggrin.gif Our house is full of depressed, mental loons but for some reason 3 depressed people cancel each other out and everybody seems to be content with getting on with things. I feel as low as I feel it is possible to go a lot of the time but I never feel suicide is a way out of my problems. I struggle to get through life but I hope one day I'm happy and I will live for that day. I hope you find the happiness you deserve.

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
blindwillie
May 6 2008, 01:55 PM
QUOTE (Tuubsu @ May 6 2008, 11:09 AM) *
I don't know I just feel so dang embarrassed... unsure.gif
So, can I get a "welcome back"...............?

No need to be embaressed. Welcome back smile.gif
Hope things are working out for you and looks a bit brighter now.

--------------------

Schecter C1 Hellraiser EMG 81/85, replaced with JB/Jazz (SH4/SH2n) w. coilsplit
Schecter Revenger HB-105, replaced with EMG 81/85
Stratocaster Deluxe Players Noiseless
Ibanez 2550z
Blackstar HT5H, Blackheart BH5H w. BH112, Laney LX35D, Line6 Pod XT, Marshall MS-2
Headphones: Sennheiser RS120

Stay tuned...

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
May 6 2008, 03:06 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Glad to hear you are doing better and are back to normal, Welcome back! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Pi38
May 6 2008, 03:10 PM
Welcome back, man. No more suicide! You never know what tomorrow's gonna bring. And everyone here cares about you, you're a GMC:er! We can't not care about a fellow GMC:er!

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
May 6 2008, 03:24 PM
Moderation Policy Director
Welcome back Tubsuu - we are so pleased to hear that things are turning around for you - most important thing now is to get back to rocking the house and practicing !

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
Canis
May 6 2008, 03:25 PM
Learning Rock Star
I don't think there is any community out there, that's better then GMC =) So many people who actually care ^^
Again, welcome back Tuubsu!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kizaze44
May 6 2008, 03:35 PM
You've got thousands of supportive people here - take comfort in your guitar playing - set some guitar goals for yourself - that's reason enough to live no matter how bad things get, no?

-Kizaze

+Quote Post
PolackHax0r
May 6 2008, 03:50 PM
Glad to see you're back with us. Keep on keeping on! cool.gif

-Justin

+Quote Post
Matt23
May 6 2008, 04:14 PM
Accomplished Tone Master
Welcome back! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
rokchik
May 6 2008, 04:22 PM
The Dark Canuck
Welcome back Tuubsu smile.gif

I'm very happy to hear your doing OK, and am glad you came back to GMC. It's great to have you around again. Now as Kris said, back to practice smile.gif

rok

+Quote Post
StringBender
May 6 2008, 05:38 PM
Welcome back!

Welcome back!

--------------------
Guitar: Ibanez Gio
Amp: Kustom
FX: Line 6 Pod X3
DAW: Cubase SE 3, Reason 3
Synth: Roland Fantom X6 Workstation
PC:P4 Win XP Dual 2.6 Ghz 2 GB RAM ATI Radeon 9200

+Quote Post
rockztar
May 6 2008, 05:41 PM
welcome back wink.gif

--------------------
Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
PRS CE24 Amber
Yamaha C40

Amp:
Marshall dsl 401

Effect:
dd-6, cs-3, Emma ReezaFRATzitz - morley wah- rc-2

Guthrie Govan, Thomas blug, alex hutchings and many others

+Quote Post
Daniel Robinson
May 6 2008, 05:46 PM
Instructor
Welcome back,

Life throws all kinds of stuff at ya, but it makes you a stronger person in the end. Never give up hope.

Happy your back!

Daniel

--------------------
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post
TreyDeschamp
May 6 2008, 05:46 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
welcome back

--------------------
Check out my Youtube!
Add me on Facebook!

+Quote Post
Hisham Al-Sanea
May 6 2008, 05:49 PM
Instructor
welcome back Tuubsu

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 11:45 AM