Referring Friends, Did I understand it correctly?
thefireball
May 21 2010, 05:13 PM
Learning Roadie
Okay, I recently found out about the referral system. I referred a friend on youtube by sending him the link. He told me that I thinks he will sign up. Does the system know he signed up? How do I know he did so I can count it as one friend? I'd really like to do this thing, but I'm unsure of how it works.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
zen
May 21 2010, 05:19 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
Yes, if he signs up using the link you gave him, then his name should appear in your referrals section.. Click the link called "Referrals" on the bottom of this page.. All the members who signed up using your link should be listed at the bottom of the page.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by zen: May 21 2010, 05:20 PM

--------------------
"If the need is deep, you WILL find a way , if it isn't, you'll find some excuse"

Check out my Student Instructor Lesson on Metal Riffing HERE

Visit My Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
thefireball
May 21 2010, 05:22 PM
Learning Roadie
oh, well good. he hasn't signed up yet then. Just wondering. Thanks Zen. I think I got it figured out now. (That's what i thought it was, just wanted to be sure.) smile.gif

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
May 21 2010, 08:44 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Yeah, just use the link referrals at the bottom of the page. There you will find bonus lessons too once your friends start joining the web site! smile.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
thefireball
May 21 2010, 09:08 PM
Learning Roadie
Btw, can i use the link multiple times, such as, posting the link in a forum somewhere on the internet? Will this work or count? It seems to be the same link all the time.

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
May 21 2010, 09:22 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
QUOTE (thefireball @ May 21 2010, 10:08 PM) *
Btw, can i use the link multiple times, such as, posting the link in a forum somewhere on the internet? Will this work or count? It seems to be the same link all the time.

Yes the link will always be the same and unique for your account. You can post it where ever you feel appropriate (on your youtube,facebook, myspace and on forums - excluding this one of course). It will count for every referral you get through it. Be aware that best promotion will be through direct contact via email/msn/telephone with the people you know should be interested.

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
thefireball
May 21 2010, 10:42 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Bogdan Radovic @ May 21 2010, 03:22 PM) *
Yes the link will always be the same and unique for your account. You can post it where ever you feel appropriate (on your youtube,facebook, myspace and on forums - excluding this one of course). It will count for every referral you get through it. Be aware that best promotion will be through direct contact via email/msn/telephone with the people you know should be interested.

Okay, thanks! I was going to post it in a forum on a site I found where you can post backing tracks. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
May 22 2010, 05:11 PM
Instructor
That's a good idea mate. smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 10:43 PM