Brian May Type Harmonies, How do you get Brian May Type Harmonies
Andrew Smith
Oct 1 2007, 03:17 PM
GMC:er
Hi all, I am brand new to the website.

I am a Brian May fanatic, and have been studying his style for 4 years now. The one thing that I have never been able to understand is how he develops his harmonies like God Save The Queen for example. I watched an read the Harmonies video on the site, but Brian's are so much more detailed and overdubbed with different parts (not playing the same thing exactly.) Does anybody know how Brian works out these harmonies? I have just got into recording heavily and I want to try one, but I don't know where to start.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Andrew Smith

http://www.myspace.com/batbag12
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=batbag12

My Stuff

Electric Guitars: White Brian May Model Red Special, Custom Made RS Guitars Red Special, Dillion Red Special, Special Edition Brian May Gold Red Special (#36 of 50), Fender SRV Stratocaster, Homemade Frankenstrat out of Stagg parts, Washburn Delta King, Custom Painted Ibanez SG type thing, Greg Bennett Les Paul, Squire Stratocaster, Johnson Stratocaster.
Acoustics: Black Greg Bennett, Crappy Johnson that I love (First Guitar), Rogue Acoustic for slide guitar
Effects: Brian May Digitech, Hendrix Digitech, BBE Freq Boost (Treble Boost), Digitech Bad Monkey (Tube Screamer), Digitech Metal Master, Danelectro Chicken Salad (Univibe), Electroharmoix Double Muff, Digitech Rp50, Weeping Demon Wah
Amps: Fender Deluxe 40 Watt Special Edition, Vox AD30VT, Fender Champion 600 5 Watt Tube Amp, Crappy Johnson, and Squire amp. Vox VBM1 (Brian May Deacy), and I am looking into getting an AC30
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- Andrew Smith   Brian May Type Harmonies   Oct 1 2007, 03:17 PM
- - Andrew Cockburn   Hi Andrew, and Welcome! To make harmonies li...   Oct 1 2007, 09:01 PM
nnn
nnn

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 01:09 PM