Life Hates Me ;)
ChrisVdS
Oct 24 2008, 06:42 PM
GMC:er
Hello boys and girls,

So as the topic says life hates me [inapropriate religious opinion removed] but anyways this is my sweet Astra:

It's my pride and joy if i would ever do a cover of SRV it would not be about a girl it would be about my Astra biggrin.gif But now look at this mad.gif

My dad drove against my baby with his car sad.gif He said he did not see it which is kind understandable because it's black and it's pitchdark outside. Well i had an idea to have it repaited to yellow or dark blue so i guess now will be the time to have it done... This is not the first time something happend to my baby a few months ago some moron from work drove against it with a forklift but that was against the other side mad.gif it was a small dent and some paint that was gone and that already was 1027 euros i guess this will be between 2000 and 4000 euros i guess. You can't really see it well because it's dark but on the right side of there are multiple dents, the funny thing is normally i would freak out but i'm not even the least bit mad at all but then again you can't really go and kill your own dad biggrin.gif

Better call the insurrance tomorrow

Edited for inappropriate content - Andrew

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Andrew Cockburn: Oct 24 2008, 06:53 PM

--------------------
Gear:

Fender "California series" stratocaster
Roland Cube 20X
Peavey Envoy 110
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Capt.Z
Oct 24 2008, 06:47 PM
That stinks... sad.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Capt.Z: Oct 24 2008, 07:04 PM

--------------------

GMC IS TIGHT DAWG

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Oct 24 2008, 06:50 PM
Instructor
Don't worry mate, there are a lot worst thing that can happen, this thing is solvable in the end. I hope you will get your baby fixed soon. Cheers smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Oct 24 2008, 06:58 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
That **s! I hope you can get it repaired soon!!

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post
ChrisVdS
Oct 24 2008, 07:07 PM
Yeah it has got the best insurrance available so having it fixed won't be that much of a problem i guess.

Always look on the bright side of life duh duh, duh duh duh.... biggrin.gif

--------------------
Gear:

Roland Cube 20X
Peavey Envoy 110

+Quote Post
fatb0t
Oct 24 2008, 08:20 PM
Hey, at least it wasn't your guitar right? hahahahahah

+Quote Post
Tolek
Oct 24 2008, 08:32 PM
Learning Rock Star
I´m sorry for you...

Even in Belgium, the Belgians drive very uncarefully. When they are on the road, everybody overtakes them. That´s the truth. I live in Luxembourg where a lot of Belgians come to holiday. During that period, a lot of car drivers are really stressed. I rarely see someone else stopping at the traffic circle...
No offense to the Belgians (I know some and they´re friendly and like everybody else), but can anybody explain me that phenomenon?

+Quote Post
jer
Oct 24 2008, 08:54 PM
The 3rd day I had my new Z28 Camaro someone t-boned my and put a big hole in my fiberglass door.

Your picture reminds me of that.....

BUMMER!

--------------------
My Gear

Jackson SL-1 USA Soloist
Jackson DK2M
ESP LTD MH-400
ESP LTD EC-1000
Ibanez Custom S-Series
Martin 001 Acoustic

Handmade Marshall JCM800 50watt head (with mods)
Carvin 50x2 Stereo Tube Amp
Boss GT-10 Preamp/Effects Processor
Digitech GSP-1101 Preamp/Effects Processor
Behringer FCB1010 Midi Controlled Floorboard
Behringer Dualfex EX2200
Behinger Stereo EQ
Line 6 POD with 2.3 upgrade
Line 6 Floor Board
Line 6 Spider III Practice Amp
Nady UHF Wireless

"Who will eat the decay, when the worms have lost their sight?"

+Quote Post
midnight
Oct 24 2008, 09:09 PM
Sorry about your car.

Speaking of dangerous driving, this clip always makes me cringe and laugh at the same time.

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=otGOST5c3MU

+Quote Post
J.E.
Oct 24 2008, 09:55 PM
I would buy a bottle of the most toxic liquid you can find on the black market and just go for it! tongue.gif just kidding

--------------------
Can you imagine?

+Quote Post
ChrisVdS
Oct 25 2008, 02:32 PM
QUOTE (Tolek @ Oct 24 2008, 09:32 PM) *
I´m sorry for you...

Even in Belgium, the Belgians drive very uncarefully. When they are on the road, everybody overtakes them. That´s the truth. I live in Luxembourg where a lot of Belgians come to holiday. During that period, a lot of car drivers are really stressed. I rarely see someone else stopping at the traffic circle...
No offense to the Belgians (I know some and they´re friendly and like everybody else), but can anybody explain me that phenomenon?

Well it's true that there allot of people driving fast on the Belgian roads but a good portion of the people that are speedfreaks are people that come from Holland because the police is to lazy to send speeding tickets to Holland so they can do what they want on the roads here... I deed a speedtest once at 4 am it went to an awesome 225 km/h i followed the speed on my gps so i knew it was accurate ever since then i wanted to go take a ride on the racing track at Zolder laugh.gif

QUOTE (jer @ Oct 24 2008, 09:54 PM) *
The 3rd day I had my new Z28 Camaro someone t-boned my and put a big hole in my fiberglass door.

Your picture reminds me of that.....

BUMMER!

That sucks camaro's are sweet cars i wish i could buy the new model it's wicked.

This post has been edited by ChrisVdS: Oct 25 2008, 02:32 PM

--------------------
Gear:

Roland Cube 20X
Peavey Envoy 110

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 03:38 AM