Low Sustainy Bendy - Reverse Loopy..., TC Electronics Ditto X2 Looper Demo
SirJamsalot
Apr 2 2014, 10:56 PM
Learning Rock Star
By our fun loving legend, Paul Gilbert

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by SirJamsalot: Apr 2 2014, 10:56 PM

--------------------
The more I practice, the more I wish I had time to practice!
My Band Forum: http://passionfly.site/chat

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Apr 4 2014, 06:23 PM
Learning Rock Star
Thanks for sharing, Jamming sir. I always enjoy a bit of Gilbert smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
SeeJay
May 12 2014, 05:41 PM
GMC:er
I had the Mini Version and I now have the X2.

He says he tells the truth, but he's leaving out a few things about the pedal.

#1, as soon as you engage the pedal, it increases the volume. Aparently this is because it's true bypass. So as soon as you engage it, you are going through the pedal and the volume that is set is louder.

#2, to clear out the recorded loop, you have 2 options. #1 is to double tap and hold the loop button. But this option will give you a half a second BLIP of the loop before it clears it. Which is why I hated the mini version. Your other option is to hold down the FX button when it is in stop mode. Which fixes that problem, but if you want use the halfspeed or reverse, you are stuck using the loop double-tap-hold option. Which sucks.

So depending on what situation you are using it with, you might find some frustrations. If you are just a lead player making ambient loops, or cool sounds, I think you'll be fine. If you are using it in a live situation to make loops to play over, you might be a little annoyed.

my 2 cents

--------------------
Rock and Roll Lover. Vintage Ampeg collector. Soon to be new father.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 01:36 PM