Bias Head Preview
Socky42
Feb 3 2016, 12:07 PM
GMC:er

Retailing for $1299 USD.

Anyone here planning on getting one?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Feb 3 2016, 12:34 PM
Learning Rock Star
If I had the money I would!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
Rammikin
Feb 3 2016, 04:03 PM
Experienced Rock Star
That's a way higher price than I was guessing it would be (street price for a Marshall Code is $250). No effects, no pedalboard, no cabinet emulation, no cabinet. It's good that they're trying to create a new niche in the marketplace, but I'm not sure who this will appeal to.

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Feb 4 2016, 05:47 AM
GMC:er
You could just get a laptop and the plugin and an interface and power amp and shove it all in a portable rack and have the same tone with lots more flexibility it seems. I like the idea of it but seems way pricey for what it is. I'd get a boogie if I was spending that kind of money on an amp smile.gif

Attached Image

QUOTE (Socky42 @ Feb 3 2016, 06:07 AM) *

Retailing for $1299 USD.

Anyone here planning on getting one?

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 4 2016, 02:57 PM
Instructor
I'm honestly not very impressed with the amp match examples... the difference in dynamics is so big.

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:48 AM