Crazy Time Zone, Which one you in
Mith
Jul 13 2014, 06:58 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
I think its pretty much safe to say I might be the one furthest out being in Australia at +8 but who else here is in a way off time zone compared to the UK and US?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
I don't suffer from insanity, I love every minute of it
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jul 13 2014, 02:14 PM
Instructor
I know we have members in Taiwan and Alaska !

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Mith
Jul 13 2014, 02:23 PM
thats awsum, Hopefully one time I can catch one of your lessons Ben but so far your videos have been great learning

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jul 13 2014, 02:41 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Mith @ Jul 13 2014, 02:23 PM) *
thats awsum, Hopefully one time I can catch one of your lessons Ben but so far your videos have been great learning

Thanks man, good to hear !

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Jul 13 2014, 05:48 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
Representing Alaska, we are -9 hours from UTC/GMT time , which actually works pretty well for the video chat lessons, most of them are in the late morning hours for me. For example, Todd's weekend lessons start at 11AM Alaska time. Yes, we have our own time zone for the most part with the exception of the far western part of the Aleutian Islands which are at -10 in the Hawaii/Aleutian time zone.

http://www.worldtimezone.com/

This post has been edited by AK Rich: Jul 13 2014, 06:03 PM

+Quote Post
Mith
Jul 14 2014, 12:30 AM
that would workout sweet. 3am for me the lessons. the ones I catch afe fun but I'm usually to tired to really play them well. that and I'd been playing all day as well lol

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 11:04 PM