Epiphone Sg Custom (3 Humbuckers! Wooh!), just ordered it today, coming tuesday :)!
Kevin98497
Jan 18 2008, 08:38 PM
GMC:er

after selling the Jackson RX10D I owned for the reason that i kept had to worry bout knocking a fin right off by accident mellow.gif
i ordered this epiphone sg custom (think its officially called G-400 Custom) today, from peter cooks guitar world, it was on sale for just 190 british pounds (including post) smile.gif they say it should be here by tuesday wink.gif

i cantt waiiittt!! smile.gif

normally i would never buy an sg or les paul etc, its just not my style, but a sg with 3 humbucker is just too cool smile.gif although i wont get a whammy bar or anything, i get to replace the 3 humbuckers with a big range of other pickups if i wish; if i find the sound too dull laugh.gif

ive played sgs before and they are lovely, i like the good neck access bc of the set neck and the slightly thinner neck, i got rather little hands tongue.gif its like the tc-90 i gots. the bodies are also quite small and light which is gd, but i just never liked the way they looked, until i saw this one with 3 humbuckers tongue.gif something about the 3 bigass pickups laugh.gif

anyhow i will sure right a review on it when i get it smile.gif
wooh cant wait

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MickeM
Jan 18 2008, 08:48 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
lol the more the merrier. Will check out that review when you write it. biggrin.gif

*psssst*
make it a good one according to guidelines etc ok wink.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
stratman33
Jan 18 2008, 08:59 PM
sweet guitar man!cant wait for the review!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kevin98497
Jan 23 2008, 11:27 PM
GOT IT TODAY!! WOOH, review comming soon, probably this weekend!!

+Quote Post
Fran
Jan 23 2008, 11:30 PM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
I saw that guitar at the local shop the other day, looked good smile.gif

I have the standard G-400, and I love it so far, I bet you will enjoy that custom for sure!

Don't forget to let us know how that middle humbucker sounds!

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post
Hisham Al-Sanea
Jan 23 2008, 11:34 PM
Instructor
nice SG man congrat

+Quote Post
Sabbz
Jan 24 2008, 12:47 AM
That's a really, really nice guitar. I just don't like the red toggle switch.

--------------------
Gear I wish I still owned:
Schecter C-S1 Elite
Ovation CC48
Peavey 6505+ HS
Dunlop DB01 Crybaby From Hell
MXR KFK 10 Band EQ
EHX Holy Grail + Stereo Memory Man
MXR Smart Gate

+Quote Post
kyldeee
Jan 24 2008, 12:52 AM
Nice guitar you got there mate smile.gif

--------------------

Music really is a way to reach out and hold on to each other in a healthy way.
- Stevie Ray Vaughan

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 09:55 PM