Marshall Haze
MickeM
Apr 17 2009, 08:10 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
New series, a 15W and 40W coming in May. Tube amps with digital effects. Looks interesting smile.gif I could have wished for a line out on the 15W model though.

There are video demos in the theater

http://www.marshallamps.com/product.asp?pr...pageType=SEEIT#

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
VinceG
Apr 17 2009, 08:40 PM
GMC:er
sounds pretty cool.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

My Last.fm account. View it for all the terrible music I play on a daily basis

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Apr 17 2009, 10:50 PM
Instructor
It's definitely interesting. Not what I was expecting from Marshall, but I definitely see some logic there and the direction they are going. Don't like the word "Haze", but we'll see, perhaps they made some quality stuff this time..

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
berko
Apr 17 2009, 10:59 PM
It seems as if Marshall finally started to establish its own market of low-wattage tube amps. Gonna be interesting But I don't like their effects (especially the ones in MG combos, not even in the ones 50W<). If my local stores gets one of those, I'll definitely try it...

--------------------
High speed, low drag

Check out my YouTube channel
HERE!

Here you can find my
MYSPACE

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Apr 18 2009, 12:33 AM
Instructor
Just to add - I like the concept of that 40W combo. It's a nice gigging amp concept, and if there is a proper footswitch it will be cool for every week gig use. They FINALLY made a carrying handle the same as on VS series, which is the best carrying handle they used ever.

--------------------

+Quote Post
MickeM
Apr 18 2009, 11:27 AM
QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Apr 18 2009, 01:33 AM) *
Just to add - I like the concept of that 40W combo. It's a nice gigging amp concept, and if there is a proper footswitch it will be cool for every week gig use. They FINALLY made a carrying handle the same as on VS series, which is the best carrying handle they used ever.

I'm kind of interested in the 40W combo myself... I just have to find a purpose for it since I already have an amp for rehearsal and gigs... but maybe I could use a backup laugh.gif
Sounds very Marshally, as expected. Very much a rock n roll amp. I love the sound of it now after I listened to the demo through my hi-fi. I want it!!! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Roadside
Apr 18 2009, 11:44 AM
interesting amp smile.gif

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Apr 18 2009, 10:29 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
This seems very interesting!! I loved how it sounds in the demo...Will try to hear it in person when it hits the stores here.

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Apr 19 2009, 01:27 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (MickeM @ Apr 18 2009, 12:27 PM) *
I'm kind of interested in the 40W combo myself... I just have to find a purpose for it since I already have an amp for rehearsal and gigs... but maybe I could use a backup laugh.gif
Sounds very Marshally, as expected. Very much a rock n roll amp. I love the sound of it now after I listened to the demo through my hi-fi. I want it!!! biggrin.gif

Hehe, know what you mean wink.gif

I still have a feeling that Vintage Modern is "just a bit" better then this, but it's just a feeling for now.. I hope I'm wrong biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
ChrisVdS
Apr 20 2009, 02:15 PM
Mini stacks are cool but i guess they will overprice it...

--------------------
Gear:

Fender "California series" stratocaster
Roland Cube 20X
Peavey Envoy 110

+Quote Post
MickeM
Apr 20 2009, 03:05 PM
QUOTE (ChrisVdS @ Apr 20 2009, 03:15 PM) *
Mini stacks are cool but i guess they will overprice it...

The 15W head 555 Euro, The 40 W combo 666 Euro.
The matching 1x12 cab for the head is 184 Euro.

Not bad imo.

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Apr 20 2009, 04:05 PM
Instructor
These are very good prices. Cheap all tube amps for regular gigging. I'm sure they will be popular.

--------------------

+Quote Post
ChrisVdS
Apr 20 2009, 04:13 PM
price is okay i wil dfenatly try one if i see one, the mini stack would be cool as bedroom amp wink.gif

--------------------
Gear:

Fender "California series" stratocaster
Roland Cube 20X
Peavey Envoy 110

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:18 PM