Video For New Song, got an ibanez again :)
enlo22
Jul 14 2018, 11:38 PM
Learning Guitar Hero

so i got an Ibanez again since i missed it so much, only a 6 string this time so I used it for the leads. this is a full playthrough i did. Thanks for looking guys smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jul 15 2018, 01:23 AM
GMC:er
Nice!!! You have come a long way my friend!!! Your playing is quite good as is the writing and your production value is high on audio and video. You have put together a very nice home studio and are making great use of it. Congrats!Todd
QUOTE (enlo22 @ Jul 14 2018, 06:38 PM) *

so i got an Ibanez again since i missed it so much, only a 6 string this time so I used it for the leads. this is a full playthrough i did. Thanks for looking guys smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
enlo22
Jul 15 2018, 06:25 AM
Learning Guitar Hero
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Jul 15 2018, 12:23 AM) *
Nice!!! You have come a long way my friend!!! Your playing is quite good as is the writing and your production value is high on audio and video. You have put together a very nice home studio and are making great use of it. Congrats!Todd

Thanks Todd, yeah it's taken a while for sure smile.gif but worth it since it's super fun!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jul 16 2018, 05:11 PM
Instructor
Great job as usual mate!! The overall quality is top level. Your playing, your tone, the video quality everything is great.

And congratulations for the new guitar!!!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Phil66
Jul 16 2018, 07:42 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Well I think that's just brilliant. If Todd says your playing is "quite good" then I aspire to be quite good wink.gif cool.gif

The singing isn't my thing but it didn't stop me listening to the whole piece and I would listen to it again, well done buddy.

Phil

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jul 17 2018, 05:00 AM
Also, by "Quite Good" I mean you FREAKING RAWK!!!! smile.gif

Todd

QUOTE (enlo22 @ Jul 15 2018, 01:25 AM) *
Thanks Todd, yeah it's taken a while for sure smile.gif but worth it since it's super fun!

+Quote Post
Phil66
Jul 17 2018, 02:18 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
I thought that might rattle your cage Todd laugh.gif tongue.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Jul 17 2018, 05:00 AM) *
Also, by "Quite Good" I mean you FREAKING RAWK!!!! smile.gif

Todd

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jul 18 2018, 02:20 AM
It's all good smile.gif You are spot on, "quite good" was a bit of an understatement.

QUOTE (Phil66 @ Jul 17 2018, 09:18 AM) *
I thought that might rattle your cage Todd laugh.gif tongue.gif laugh.gif

+Quote Post
enlo22
Jul 21 2018, 09:30 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
haha thank you guys , I appreciate you taking the time to check it out.
i've been playing more 6 string again so this guitar fits well smile.gif
and i appreciate the compliment lol still trying to get better everyday smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 08:32 AM