Jan 13 2012, 10:53 AM
Tone Seeker
Looking good !

My favourites

and

that BS-7 (seven string)

If I had loads of money I would buy these cool.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jan 13 2012, 12:09 PM
Instructor
Niiice ohmy.gif I dig AW-7, definitely a fine guitar smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jan 13 2012, 12:31 PM
Instructor
Man, they are sexy !!

Btw, I misread See thru Black Satin as See Thru Black Stallion ! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
dark dude
Jan 13 2012, 12:49 PM
GMC:er
Also, the new Buz McGrath (Unearth) 7 string LTD signature. Neck-thru, btw!

--------------------
Ibanez 2550E
LTD EC-1000 VB
Roland Cube 30W

+Quote Post
Praetorian
Jan 13 2012, 02:33 PM
Learning Apprentice Player & Challenge Star
That black one on top is stunning!

--------------------
Ben

Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RG4EXQM1

+Quote Post
JD_
Jan 13 2012, 02:40 PM
Learning Roadie
They make some great guitars and great quality for the price too. I heard a while back they were going to make an Andy James sig model

--------------------
ESP E2 VIPER CAMO,
ENGL INFERNO 100w,
TWO NOTES CAPTOR X

+Quote Post
thefireball
Jan 13 2012, 02:50 PM
Learning Roadie
I wanna get a 7 String this year, and it will probably be an ESP model. I do wanna get one without a whammy bar though, for easy tuning and setup.

These guitars rock!

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Jan 13 2012, 03:46 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (dark dude @ Jan 13 2012, 06:49 AM) *
Also, the new Buz McGrath (Unearth) 7 string LTD signature. Neck-thru, btw!

wow, this one does it for me!

Nice! I want to get one, but I'm still deciding on 6 or 7 strings ...mmm

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 13 2012, 03:54 PM
Instructor
wou!! those guitars look so beautiful!! I would like to have a 7 strings guitar in the future for some Extreme Metal or Djent. I like the ZH-7 model! I'm checking the site now and I realized that they have some 7 strings EC models (les paul shape). Check it out!

http://www.espguitars.com/news/7-8-Strings.html

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
VilleFIN
Jan 13 2012, 08:25 PM
Tone Seeker
Here's Ibanez 2012 catalog if someone is interested.

Meshuggah 8 stringer perhaps wink.gif

+Quote Post
thefireball
Jan 14 2012, 01:05 AM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (WeePee @ Jan 13 2012, 01:25 PM) *
Here's Ibanez 2012 catalog if someone is interested.

Meshuggah 8 stringer perhaps wink.gif

Oh thanks for that. The RGA7 BK is nice!

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 14 2012, 05:14 AM
GMC:er
I second what Ivan said, that 7 looks pretty killer! I'm actually looking at an 8 string ESP in a local music shop. It keeps nagging at me every time I go in there and now I've started having dreams about it. I think I'm going to have to break down and get it or go mad.

+Quote Post
JD_
Jan 14 2012, 05:42 AM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Jan 14 2012, 04:14 AM) *
I second what Ivan said, that 7 looks pretty killer! I'm actually looking at an 8 string ESP in a local music shop. It keeps nagging at me every time I go in there and now I've started having dreams about it. I think I'm going to have to break down and get it or go mad.

And now you have mentioned it in this forum....another reason why you should get it!

haha

Have u tried 7 or 8 string guitars before?

--------------------
ESP E2 VIPER CAMO,
ENGL INFERNO 100w,
TWO NOTES CAPTOR X

+Quote Post
thefireball
Jan 14 2012, 12:58 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Jan 13 2012, 10:14 PM) *

I tried an 8 string and the neck is just freakin huge and monstrous. But you have a adult hands, so I bet it makes it easier. Perhaps if I got used to a 7 string, i would feel different.

+Quote Post
Nihilist1
Jan 14 2012, 01:58 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
I was actually planning on a seven string at some point. If I do get one, then I am getting the ESP Hex 7. It is the signature guitar of Adam "Nergal" Darski(Behemoth). I have had a chance to play one and it sounds/feels great.

I guess my biggest complaint amongst guitars right now is that it seems like all the "metal" brands are trying to reach past the 24th fret. I don't really view that as necessary. dry.gif

I think it might be a little too "extreme" for my tastes. I understand what is trying to be accomplished, but in the long run, I prefer my Six-String axes! Most likely because I am still trying to figure out how to play with just six strings!

--------------------
All the elders have fallen down...

Heal her now...

All the elders have fallen down...

Heal her now...

Grandfather elk
Turned to me
And spoke:

Light the fire deep inside.
Light the fires!

+Quote Post
JD_
Jan 14 2012, 02:24 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Nihilist1 @ Jan 14 2012, 12:58 PM) *
I understand what is trying to be accomplished, but in the long run, I prefer my Six-String axes! Most likely because I am still trying to figure out how to play with just six strings!

My view exactly....

--------------------
ESP E2 VIPER CAMO,
ENGL INFERNO 100w,
TWO NOTES CAPTOR X

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jan 14 2012, 02:45 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
I'd love an eight, my problem I don't write anything that needs an eight. I use 7 strings tuned a whole step down and thats plenty low for me.

So until I can afford to buy things just to have them, I must keep them a dream sad.gif

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Jan 14 2012, 11:47 PM
Instructor
That's great looking axes !!!!

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 05:54 PM