Computer Problem
bclyde
Nov 1 2008, 03:27 AM
GMC:er
I need help. For some reason I can't get the backing tracks to play on Kristopher Dahl's 101 Spoken Lessons. Specifically the "Tapping-2 Randy Rhoades Style Lesson" or any of his 101 spoken lessons for that matter.
I've been practicing these lessons for a while with no problems but now for some reason (I believe the problem is with my computer but I don't know what I could have done) when I click on the backing tracks link, the window pops up where it shows the selection of backing tracks to be played at different speeds, like always. But now when I click on any of the selections, it doesn't do anything. I tried right clicking on a selection and I get a "Windows Internet Explorer" window that says "function disabled". I assume I have to figure out how to turn this function back on, but I'm pretty computer stupid and I was hopeing some one out there could help me.
someone , anyone, please, heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp! anyway thanks and happy Halloween

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- bclyde   Computer Problem   Nov 1 2008, 03:27 AM
- - UncleSkillet   Check to make sure you don't have a pop up blo...   Nov 1 2008, 04:10 AM
nnn
nnn

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 12:45 PM