Finally! My Next Festival...
Gitarrero
Aug 15 2012, 07:49 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
Hey guys!

So finally I am going home tomorrow to visit the Area 4 Festival near my hometown Münster with two buddies. It's about time I get some distraction. And starting next week, I'll be more active again here biggrin.gif
Here is the festival page: http://www.area4.de/en/

I am especially looking forward to Heaven Shall Burn and the Beatsteaks. My buddy Karl and I will shoot loads of videos again, AND!!!
we will do english videoblogs for you!
Plus we will shoot some crazy festival footage, we will even spent one night on the camping ground instead of going home. Yes, all because we will do a little documentary video like some of you suggested.
So if you haven't already, make sure to like our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/KarlUndKrise

See you next week, have fun in the chats without me...at least try biggrin.gif

Christian

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 9)
PosterBoy
Aug 16 2012, 06:31 AM
Learning Roadie
Take your guitar and do a student lesson on scoring with girls by serrenading them!!!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Aug 16 2012, 10:50 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Aug 15 2012, 07:49 PM) *
It's about time I get some distraction.

Really ?? tongue.gif

Damn, man.. you get more distraction than anybody ! biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Ben Higgins: Aug 16 2012, 10:50 AM

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Aug 16 2012, 10:53 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Aug 16 2012, 09:50 AM) *
Really ?? tongue.gif

Damn, man.. you get more distraction than anybody ! biggrin.gif

I bet he wanted to say Destruction ,but didn't knew how to spell that in english!! cool.gif

This post has been edited by Slavenko Erazer: Aug 16 2012, 10:56 AM

+Quote Post
Yash
Aug 16 2012, 07:00 PM
No FAIR !!!! mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif

YOU, Mister, are seeing Bullet For My Valentine on MY birthday, as MY GIFT ????

What's my benefit ?? tongue.gif laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Aug 16 2012, 09:24 PM
You;re benefit's that you're saved from such bad music wink.gif
SOrry BFMV and such fans..

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Aug 17 2012, 07:41 AM
Accomplished Rock Star
Haha, yeah Slav...I would prefer other bands as well for the saturday headlining show. But okay...why not BFMV.
Anyway, it's gonna be a blast! Lots of random videos coming at you next week smile.gif

--------------------
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Aug 17 2012, 08:30 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Slavenko Erazer @ Aug 16 2012, 09:24 PM) *
You;re benefit's that you're saved from such bad music wink.gif
SOrry BFMV and such fans..

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Aug 19 2012, 10:27 AM
Accomplished Rock Star
Just a quick update for you guys:
I'm chilling at my mom's place now, I mean the festival is a 30 minutes drive from her place so it's obvious I have to stay with her for a while and enjoy the time.
The festival was great so far, I'll make some english videoblogs soon so you guys can watch them on facebook. We also shot a few random videos, maybe I'll overdub them biggrin.gif
It may come to no surprise that my favourite show so far was Heaven Shall Burn on friday, awesome! Social Distortion, The Gaslight Anthem and Bullet for my Valentine were great too. I was a bit surprised that Bullet only played 60 minutes instead of 90 though...
Anyway, I'm gonna enjoy this last day the most cause the best german live band is gonna finish the festival: The Beatsteaks!
See you tomorrow smile.gif
Christian

This post has been edited by Gitarrero: Aug 19 2012, 10:27 AM

--------------------
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Aug 19 2012, 12:11 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Aug 19 2012, 10:27 AM) *
Just a quick update for you guys:
I'm chilling at my mom's place now, I mean the festival is a 30 minutes drive from her place so it's obvious I have to stay with her for a while and enjoy the time.
The festival was great so far, I'll make some english videoblogs soon so you guys can watch them on facebook. We also shot a few random videos, maybe I'll overdub them biggrin.gif
It may come to no surprise that my favourite show so far was Heaven Shall Burn on friday, awesome! Social Distortion, The Gaslight Anthem and Bullet for my Valentine were great too. I was a bit surprised that Bullet only played 60 minutes instead of 90 though...
Anyway, I'm gonna enjoy this last day the most cause the best german live band is gonna finish the festival: The Beatsteaks!
See you tomorrow smile.gif
Christian

Sounds good Hef !! Enjoy it for us.. and have some currywurst !! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 12:26 PM