Great Time To Break A String...
Bossie
May 12 2012, 07:05 PM
GMC:er
Saturday..19H00 i just managed to break my first string..what a great timing when you don't have
any spares anymore!!Darn mad.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
May 12 2012, 07:22 PM
GMC:er
i know the feel tongue.gif my sg have 0 strings atm ._. so i can't play x_x

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
May 14 2012, 09:33 AM
Instructor
The only thing more annoying than changing strings is breaking them wink.gif

+Quote Post
SirJamsalot
May 15 2012, 12:08 AM
Learning Rock Star
Haha - I remember my first string break! I felt like a real guitarist at that point biggrin.gif Fortunately it was during band practice - it happened right before my solo, there were 8 bars of singing left and my face was glued to the microphone, so the other guitarist pulled his guitar off while I pulled mine off just in time for a hot-swap and I rode right into the solo and finished off the song with only me playing guitar biggrin.gif It was a good feeling and we all had a good laugh during and after!

--------------------
The more I practice, the more I wish I had time to practice!
My Band Forum: http://passionfly.site/chat

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 06:10 PM