Good To Be Back
Rob_g
Jul 18 2007, 05:20 PM
GMC:er
Hey everybody, haven't been here in a while good to be back learning with Kris and a lot of new people I could see. From my last visit from freelicks ive noticed this place has improved drasticly with a lot of new instructors. I was lookin around and seen Marcus's neoclassical lesson and was like o man why did I leave this place. And then I kept looking around and seen singing lessons so I was like thats it I need a credit card. Got a hold of one and now I'm ready to explore the masterclass. A little about me now

Gear: Gibson sg standard with emg81 85
Fender acoustic
Peavey Valveking head and cab
Crate gt212
Pod Xt live
Boss Super shifter
and currently looking for a mixer and monitors

My Influences
Marty Friedman
Zakk Wylde
Alexi Laiho
Yngwie Malmsteen
Paul Gilbert
Alex skolnick
Kirk Hammet
Slash
Chuck Shuldiner
Dave Mustaine
Matt Heafy, Cory Beaulieu
Dimebag
SRV¸
Clapton
Hendrix
EVH
Jason Becker
just to name a few

Anywho good to be back in a guitar community

Rob

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Jul 18 2007, 05:22 PM
Moderation Policy Director
Welcome back - hadn't seen you around for a while, wondered where you went!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Jul 18 2007, 09:58 PM
Hey, Welcome Back. smile.gif

--------------------
Playing Guitar Since: December 2006

+Quote Post
AIB234
Jul 18 2007, 10:16 PM
Welcome back!

Happy to see you're pumped to be here again.

+Quote Post
Jakub Luptovec
Jul 19 2007, 04:28 PM
Learning Tone Guru
Yet another Dimebag and Laiho fan:) Looks like there will be legacy of pantera/CoB influenced guitarists in years:)

Welcome and if there will be anything, that I, as guitar beginner can help you, send a word!

--------------------
my youtube account with riffs and ideas: https://www.youtube.com/user/Phoenygzus

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jul 28 2007, 09:40 PM
GMC Founder
Welcome back Rob! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 09:29 PM