Test
somecrazyguy09
Mar 14 2008, 05:24 AM
GMC:er
this is a test upload to see if i can get it to finally work after fighting with reaper all night.

Attached File  02_080313_2325_01.wav ( 3.13MB ) Number of downloads: 108

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by somecrazyguy09: Mar 14 2008, 05:26 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
kahall
Mar 14 2008, 06:06 AM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (somecrazyguy09 @ Mar 13 2008, 11:24 PM) *
this is a test upload to see if i can get it to finally work after fighting with reaper all night.

Attached File  02_080313_2325_01.wav ( 3.13MB ) Number of downloads: 108

Fighting with Reaper..She can put up a good fight sometimes. I've been there but find it easy to use after a few successes. Oh and the riffs sound awesome! Nice and fluid and sounds like you have been playing for a while.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Had a guitar hanging, just about waist high, and we are going to play these things until the day we die.

+Quote Post
swingline
Mar 14 2008, 06:21 AM
GMC:er
Not bad at all smile.gif I like it a lot, as far as Reaper goes I know exactly what your talking about. biggrin.gif

--------------------
--------------------

The Gear:
Jackson Dinky 2M Snow White
Line 6 Spider III 75 watt
Line 6 FBV Express Foot Controller

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:10 AM