What Do You Do On Christmas?
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 24 2013, 01:45 AM
Instructor
Hey guys! I wonder what do you do tomorrow on Christmas. Do you celebrate this event? If yes, what do you usually do?

I will personally have a very special dinner with all my family at my girlfriend's parents house. They planned to grill a fish with vegetables. I'm not very fan of fishes but I will go for it as this is a special day and I like unusual things on special days. smile.gif

What about you?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Dec 24 2013, 09:02 AM
Accomplished Rock Star
Pretty much the same here smile.gif

I'm visiting my mom at the moment, and we usually talk all day and am gonna visit my aunt and uncle tomorrow for a nice dinner.
Then I'm gonna meet up with a few friends the next days. That's the great thing about Christmas, everybody comes back home for a few days, no matter where they live nowadays.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 24 2013, 12:43 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Dec 24 2013, 05:02 AM) *
Pretty much the same here smile.gif

I'm visiting my mom at the moment, and we usually talk all day and am gonna visit my aunt and uncle tomorrow for a nice dinner.
Then I'm gonna meet up with a few friends the next days. That's the great thing about Christmas, everybody comes back home for a few days, no matter where they live nowadays.

So it's time for meetings. I hope you have a very nice day mate. smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Headbanger
Dec 24 2013, 12:47 PM
GMC:er
Trying to cope with too many presents (for the kids),too much food,and too much drink!!! smile.gif

Here was a Christmas Joke I found :

There was once a great czar in Russia named Rudolph the Red.
He stood looking out the windows of is palace one day while his
wife, the Czarina Katerina, sat nearby knitting. He turned to her
and said, "Look my dear, it has begun to rain!" Without even
looking up from her knitting she replied, "It's too cold to rain. It
must be sleeting." The Czar shook his head and said, "I am the
Czar of all the Russias, and Rudolph the Red knows rain, dear!"

+Quote Post
Ulrik
Dec 24 2013, 01:22 PM
Learning Rock Star
Here we celebrate Christmas Eve with presents the 24th of December, not waiting until tommorrow.

Sleeping till around 9 am today, got up and had a very light breakfast. On Facebook and checking email.
Ran 5 km in a comfortable pace, doing a set of chin ups and dips.
Now eating a pizza in front of the computer and getting ready to take a shower and get dressed.

We spend the evening with my girlfriends family this year. Eating a 3 or 4 course dinner.
Walking around the tree and singing. The time for gifts and snacks.

There is no snow here this year, and I'm not really in a Xmas mood yet!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 24 2013, 01:40 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ulrik @ Dec 24 2013, 09:22 AM) *
Here we celebrate Christmas Eve with presents the 24th of December, not waiting until tommorrow.

Sleeping till around 9 am today, got up and had a very light breakfast. On Facebook and checking email.
Ran 5 km in a comfortable pace, doing a set of chin ups and dips.
Now eating a pizza in front of the computer and getting ready to take a shower and get dressed.

We spend the evening with my girlfriends family this year. Eating a 3 or 4 course dinner.
Walking around the tree and singing. The time for gifts and snacks.

There is no snow here this year, and I'm not really in a Xmas mood yet!

yeah! We also have presents tonight at 00 hs.. and regarding the weather, nothing more far than snow.. we have very high temperature here.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 24 2013, 02:40 PM
Instructor
Family time for me as well smile.gif I will start preparing the Christmas tree in a few minutes and after that, it's dinner time with mom and dad and grandma! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 24 2013, 04:44 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Dec 24 2013, 10:40 AM) *
Family time for me as well smile.gif I will start preparing the Christmas tree in a few minutes and after that, it's dinner time with mom and dad and grandma! smile.gif

Merry Christmas. smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 24 2013, 05:36 PM
Instructor
Back at you mate biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
bleez
Dec 24 2013, 05:49 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
I'll be heading round to my parents for some food and pressies smile.gif then back home in time for the Dr Who special on TV..... it's life in the fast lane all right cool.gif

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Dec 24 2013, 07:54 PM
GMC:er
Here it's pretty much a huge feast, it's the best part imo biggrin.gif my grandma skills are just godlike. We have around 20 people, the young folks arrange a "theatrical piece" which is usually parodies of things they saw on tv. Then my uncle process to gives us "troll" presents plus a letter that we have to read out loud...humiliation and embarrassment levels are too damn high...oh Christmas.

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 25 2013, 09:05 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (MonkeyDAthos @ Dec 24 2013, 06:54 PM) *
Here it's pretty much a huge feast, it's the best part imo biggrin.gif my grandma skills are just godlike. We have around 20 people, the young folks arrange a "theatrical piece" which is usually parodies of things they saw on tv. Then my uncle process to gives us "troll" presents plus a letter that we have to read out loud...humiliation and embarrassment levels are too damn high...oh Christmas.

Wow biggrin.gif This sounds like SO much fun biggrin.gif Haha! We only eat and see the families gathered, but you guys really do stuff together! How cool is that!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 07:51 AM